`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favorite Cards

RE: Favorite Cards
(10-05-2011, 03:33 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [quote='p18mann' pid='1730730' dateline='1317846555']
its here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad you like it!
i hope you enjoy your mcfadden as much as i do the smith!

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(10-05-2011, 03:38 PM)p18mann Wrote: i hope you enjoy your mcfadden as much as i do the smith!
Yeah ill miss that smith but im not a huge emmitt fan so its suited better in yours. I love the hand numbering on that kind of stuff. Gives it that personal feel.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

favorites are as follows (plenty more but in terms of individual, not duals or triples):
marino
[Image: marinotreasurespatchauto.jpg]
favre
[Image: 3ColorBrettFavreAbsoluteAutoJsyd1of.jpg]
brady
[Image: tombradytoppstxsuperbowlticketauto.jpg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(10-05-2011, 01:33 AM)chads-cards Wrote: your marios are just simply awesome. I wish colbert had a sheild/tag...but nope
Thanks, they are pretty sweet, always love looking at other peoples PC collections as well, think its neat that there is so many collectors and yet you
hardly see multiple collectors that collect the same guys (exceptions of course for Marino's, Favre's, Montana, and those guys back before the 1/1 days!

But be careful what you wish for, for Colbert, next thing you know is that he will have like 10 of them and you will go insane trying to find them all! Though it is fun chasing down the/a/another #1/1 sometimes though it can be quite frustrating. I'm a completest and while I do love the #1/1's I feel bad for another Mario fan that wants to own all his cards cause as long as thier is breath in me mine are GOING NO WHERE but in my PC, or any TWO Colbert fans that are to completest for only ONE person can ever say I OWN ALL this or that guys cards since 1998 and up.

WANT ALL MARIO WILLIAMS & BRIAN CUSHING CARDS!!
[Image: LeinartLot007.jpg]
[Image: LeinartLot009.jpg]

[quote='dewdrinker' pid='1730838' dateline='1317851741']

Thanks, they are pretty sweet, always love looking at other peoples PC collections as well, think its neat that there is so many collectors

yeah he hasnt had a card since 2008! So that has given me time to catch up on the commons and inserts. But still I cant find ANY 1/1's. the only one I know of is on the bay and they want $30 firm. Which doesnt sound like alot but it is for this specific collection. But I am a perfectionist and I will get as many cards as I can. He has 703 cards. 145 which are one of ones...I know crazy percentage. So that leaves
558. He has alot of cards under ten as well though. And people dont list them often. Im over 300 cards now though. My goal is to get atleast 75% w/o 1/1's. And get all of the Autos that are numbered more than 5. He has only ONE complete nameplate out there so 7 cards I need to get. Any help from anyone would be great! This goal could realistically happen with the help of the beckett nation keeping their eyes pealed for me. I need of course any one of ones! And check my bucket for the autos I have.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

either of these two at the moment:

[Image: bradyGT001-2.jpg]

Collecting RANDY MOSS, all Patriots, Shaquille O'Neal, and all Flair Showcase Legacy Collection
Want List:
- '98 Skybox Premium Rubies Randy Moss
- '98 Metal Universe Precious Metal Gems Randy Moss
- '98 Flair Showcase Row 0 (Legacy & Base) Randy Moss
- '98 Thunder Super Rave Randy Moss

I would have to say this one. The reason why, it was my first Emmitt patch/auto and it took me a long time to finally get it. It was worth the wait I think.

[Image: IMG_0001-4.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Here's a few of my current favorites:

[Image: sandersPristineAutoBGS9.jpg]

[Image: sandersMoltenMetalPerfectFitRedgmmt.jpg]

[Image: nicksPrestigeSPRCgmmt.jpg]

[Image: mccoyPrestigeSP.jpg]

[Image: elwayRiceSandersSPATripleChirography.jpg]

[Image: rodgersUCAURCmt.jpg]

[Image: cobbEliteBlackStatusAuto.jpg]

[Image: rodgersPrestigeXtraPointsBlackmt.jpg]

(10-05-2011, 05:20 PM)jncdrew Wrote: I would have to say this one. The reason why, it was my first Emmitt patch/auto and it took me a long time to finally get it. It was worth the wait I think.

[Image: IMG_0001-4.jpg]
nice!
even though im a huge skins fan i still think hes O.K. i finally got my first auto of him today!

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(10-05-2011, 03:48 PM)ft28jags Wrote: favorites are as follows (plenty more but in terms of individual, not duals or triples):
marino
[Image: marinotreasurespatchauto.jpg]
favre
[Image: 3ColorBrettFavreAbsoluteAutoJsyd1of.jpg]
brady
[Image: tombradytoppstxsuperbowlticketauto.jpg]
those are some nice cards

J E T S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!
Collecting:

-football
curtis martin

-basketball