Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Favorite Cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I just wanted to start this thread so everyone can display thier favorite card. Doesnt have to be part of a player collection or anything or even have huge value. Im gonna throw mine up in a little once I scan some stuff. And no its not a keary colbert. So show us a pic of your favorite card and let us know why.
Right now its the backbone of my in-progress metal set

[Image: 5-16-201120600PM.jpg]
the card that will be here tomorrow Smile
but until then this one
[Image: FreemanSPxPatchAuto.jpg]
I have tried to buy that newton multiple times and always get out bid! And that freeman is sick. You could be awesome and switch it out with the contenders you owe me! lol jk...but really
(10-04-2011, 07:30 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]I have tried to buy that newton multiple times and always get out bid! And that freeman is sick. You could be awesome and switch it out with the contenders you owe me! lol jk...but really
i wish i could part with it but its grown on me
(10-04-2011, 07:31 PM)p18mann Wrote: [ -> ]i wish i could part with it but its grown on me
haha its cool man. you should be getting that emmitt soon! Hope you like it and I have been counting down the days til I see that mcfadden and the vick tbh. Vick is my secret pc
[Image: ExquisiteQuadAuto4.jpg]

hard to find many cards nicer
(10-04-2011, 07:33 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]haha its cool man. you should be getting that emmitt soon! Hope you like it and I have been counting down the days til I see that mcfadden and the vick tbh. Vick is my secret pc
the vick is beautiful in person, the mcfadden is too!
btw i will ship priority and insured probably Thursday so you should hopefully get them saturday
(10-04-2011, 07:35 PM)p18mann Wrote: [ -> ]the vick is beautiful in person, the mcfadden is too!
btw i will ship priority and insured probably Thursday so you should hopefully get them saturday
okay awesome! i love die cuts but its even better when its of one of ur pc
here's mine...liked the guy in college and like him in the pros..dont know why...also like his Sig

[Image: Scan11.jpg]

also kind of partial to this one, if you wanna consider it a card

[Image: Scan22.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7