`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WTTF Young D-Backs! Goldschmidt, Hudson, etc...

WTTF Young D-Backs! Goldschmidt, Hudson, etc...
Names include:
Paul Goldschmidt
Gerardo Parra
Miguel Montero
Justin Upton
Daniel Hudson
Ian Kennedy

I just started to add baseball back to my Org, so it is thinner than it used to be, but give me a check and send some open offers if you know you have some of the players above that you are willing to let go of. Thanks!
[Image: ui2PY.jpg]

RE: WTTF Young D-Backs! Goldschmidt, Hudson, etc...
your Montero are on the way man, thanks for the trade I got mine yesterday
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Check me if you'd like. I have a few Hudson autos, one from 2010 Finest but it had him as a White Sox player.

I'm a big DBacks player, and I have a ton of PC cards, but I'd be willing to part with some if you had anything of Mark Reynolds I could use. Let me know! Thanks!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(09-14-2011, 10:32 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: your Montero are on the way man, thanks for the trade I got mine yesterday
Great! Thanks again!

you can check my org if you like
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

(09-14-2011, 10:50 PM)shaunbaus Wrote: Check me if you'd like. I have a few Hudson autos, one from 2010 Finest but it had him as a White Sox player.
Thanks, open offer sent!

(09-14-2011, 11:14 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: I'm a big DBacks player, and I have a ton of PC cards, but I'd be willing to part with some if you had anything of Mark Reynolds I could use. Let me know! Thanks!
Sorry I don't think I have any Reynolds in the Org....I will check my PC and if I find any I will surely tell you. Thanks!

(09-14-2011, 11:55 PM)kellengking Wrote: Sorry I don't think I have any Reynolds in the Org....I will check my PC and if I find any I will surely tell you. Thanks!
Sounds good... thanks!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Check me...looking for Cano I need... thanks
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

(09-15-2011, 03:12 PM)mjanooz Wrote: Check me...looking for Cano I need... thanks
Open offer sent. My Org is a little low right now though.