[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

RE: Peyton Manning streak ends
let him give a easy hand off play one so he gets the start lol, feel bad for him he really though he would be ready to go by now

I really like Manning, love watching him play, and think he'll be one of the greatest ever. However, I am glad to see this move for 2 reasons.

1 - I'm a die-hard Favre fan and Peyton will be one of the few to ever get close to his Iron Man record
2 - Like I said earlier, I love watching manning play. Sitting him for however long needed to be at 100% is necessary for his longevity. If the Colts want him for a few more years, this move was needed.
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Manning is a stand up guy and won't play unless he knows he can stay healthy and contribute. He is choosing to sit out to make it better in the long run. Hat off to Peyton!
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

Deffinitly a smart move to keep him out, better to sacrifice the start of this season then a possible career.

How do you think this will affect his card prices, or has it already? I'm thinking now is the time to get a nice Manning RC for the PC.

I don't think his card prices will be affected at all... He's pretty much a staple in the community.
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

So now the streak goes onto another great qb in Tom Brady. Disagree with the ceremonial handoff I don't like that and it shouldn't even count.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Sad to hear the news.....I was really hoping to see him go for the "Ironman" record. I hope he doesnt just go out there and take a snap to continue his streak. As much as he deserves a shot at the record, Favre doesnt deserve to lose it in that fashion

(09-07-2011, 12:50 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: I really like Manning, love watching him play, and think he'll be one of the greatest ever. However, I am glad to see this move for 2 reasons.

1 - I'm a die-hard Favre fan and Peyton will be one of the few to ever get close to his Iron Man record
2 - Like I said earlier, I love watching manning play. Sitting him for however long needed to be at 100% is necessary for his longevity. If the Colts want him for a few more years, this move was needed.
I agree with all of that!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

hell, I would take the 90 or so million to sit out and rest up too...Smile
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin