`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Support needed....

OT: Support needed....
I am not going to name any names, but I have had someone threaten to come these boards and cause conflict with me over every move I make. That's all I will say - at this date as I have also notified the moderator team about this issue, naming names to them. Any support from you guys if this does happen will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

RE: OT: Support needed....
We've got it under our radar, believe me. I forwarded your message to the other moderators and administrators as well.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

THanks, Xstream. do you need me to send the message this unnamed person sent me or not?

(09-01-2011, 08:03 PM)taffster74 Wrote: THanks, Xstream. do you need me to send the message this unnamed person sent me or not?
No, we've already got a bit to go on. But since I forwarded it on, the admins might look at it behind the scenes. I'll keep you informed.

Thanks. I have a strong feeling that - even if the person in question does manage to find a loophole - if he does start anything with me here, I will have the support of most - if not all - the current users.

(09-01-2011, 08:13 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Thanks. I have a strong feeling that - even if the person in question does manage to find a loophole - if he does start anything with me here, I will have the support of most - if not all - the current users.
ur a ewing fan, u no i always got ur back

Interesting.
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Hopefully nothing comes of this but I'll back you up no problem.

(09-01-2011, 11:15 PM)evolb909 Wrote: Hopefully nothing comes of this but I'll back you up no problem.
Whoa, it's a ghost. Smile

lol at Xstream. Thanks for the support offered so far. MrHurtado, it's not you .. .but you already know that anyway. It's another person. when the moderators/admin deal with the issue, I may air the person's name, but that is completely up to them and depends on the action they take.