`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weeks worth of pick-ups from the bay....

weeks worth of pick-ups from the bay....
picked these cards up off of the bay.....
[Image: box_break0035.jpg]
[Image: box_break0033.jpg]
[Image: box_break0034.jpg]
[Image: box_break0036.jpg]
[Image: box_break0037.jpg]
[Image: box_break0038.jpg]
[Image: box_break0039.jpg]
[Image: box_break0040.jpg]
[Image: box_break0041.jpg]
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

RE: weeks worth of pick-ups from the bay....
yeah i see a couple i was wanting to get in that mix. nice week man. i posted some of my jones' tonight. got another 5 coming to add here in the next few days.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

thanks.....would have had some more but somebody had to get an august freebie...lol..jk.....enjoy em
Bucket

(08-19-2011, 11:37 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: thanks.....would have had some more but somebody had to get an august freebie...lol..jk.....enjoy em
yeah thanks again. were you bidding on the von/taiwan dual? i paid more than i wanted to but have only seen the one so had to get it. theres a locker/taiwan on there too. search inception dual and you'll see it.

(08-19-2011, 11:40 PM)rgf17 Wrote: yeah thanks again. were you bidding on the von/taiwan dual? i paid more than i wanted to but have only seen the one so had to get it. theres a locker/taiwan on there too. search inception dual and you'll see it.
nope...not me...missed it...but i herd there like numbered to like 15 each or something crazy...will look for it...thanks
(08-19-2011, 11:40 PM)rgf17 Wrote: yeah thanks again. were you bidding on the von/taiwan dual? i paid more than i wanted to but have only seen the one so had to get it. theres a locker/taiwan on there too. search inception dual and you'll see it.
nope...not me...couldn't bring myself to bid on a raiders/broncos card....probably would have cut it in half..lol...missed it...but i herd there like numbered to like 15 each or something crazy...will look for it...thanks
Bucket

Thats a sweet Six way with Tomlinson and if i happens to be FT or FS please LMK and Great pickups all the way around.
I collect Ladainian Tomlinson for my 2 year old son Braxton. I am working on NBA 50 Greatest Auto PC. I am also a Taylor Swift Super Collector

[Image: LT-1.gif]

http://s994.photobucket.com/home/wjlee1978/index

(08-19-2011, 11:43 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: nope...not me...missed it...but i herd there like numbered to like 15 each or something crazy...will look for it...thanks

nope...not me...couldn't bring myself to bid on a raiders/broncos card....probably would have cut it in half..lol...missed it...but i herd there like numbered to like 15 each or something crazy...will look for it...thanks
spoken like a true raider fan. i'll be sure send you a scan when i get it

Many great pickups there Smile Congrats Cyber!!!

Love that triple with Manning and Ocho!
[Image: GoBills.jpg]

Thanks KKG for the sweet banner!

Collecting all Bills. Also trying to complete rookie sets from Topps Mayo 08 and 09 and 1999 SP Authentic Player's Ink Green Signatures. And any and all Scott Chandler's.

Im not a raider fan, but thats a sweeeet lookin haul you've got there!!
Congrats on the great pick ups & thanks for sharing!

LL4
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**