`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10-11 Totally Certified Box Break W/ Scans, Redemption Mojo!!!! (It Has Shipped)

10-11 Totally Certified Box Break W/ Scans, Redemption Mojo!!!! (It Has Shipped)
as others have stated, the base set and parallels do look better in person and the scanner can not pick up the beauty of these cards. i hit my second kobe auto of the year, unfortunately its a redemption. i think the card will look good in person, havent seen any on ebay, but the pic they used for kobe with the gold background will be sweet imo. the kobe is /25. all are for trade/sell, except for the kobe, when i get this in, it or the court kings kobe of mine may be for trade.
[Image: IMG-4.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0001-6.jpg]
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

RE: 10-11 Totally Certified Box Break W/ Scans, Redemption Mojo!!!!
Nice hit on the Kobe. Can't wait to see what it looks like.

dang nice hit...cant wait to get a gold in my hands either, got 1 on my way...not kobe tho Sad
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

thanks guys. who are you waiting on crimedawg?

Keep me in mind for one of the Kobe auto's if one ends up FT. I don't know if I have the fire power to get one from ya, but I'd love to add one to the collection if at all possible!
[Image: placsig.gif]
[Image: upper-deck.jpg]

Collecting LeBron James, Brady Quinn, and Jim Thome.

(08-11-2011, 02:53 PM)plact2504 Wrote: Keep me in mind for one of the Kobe auto's if one ends up FT. I don't know if I have the fire power to get one from ya, but I'd love to add one to the collection if at all possible!
if/when the time comes, we can try to make a deal, but it will have to be a special jordan more then likely to get a kobe auto off of me.

Sick kobe redemption
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(08-11-2011, 02:56 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: if/when the time comes, we can try to make a deal, but it will have to be a special jordan more then likely to get a kobe auto off of me.
Ah ok, I understand. I'll just tell ya now, I have nothing special in the Jordan department lol. Awesome pull with the Kobe btw! Congrats!
[Image: placsig.gif]
[Image: upper-deck.jpg]

Collecting LeBron James, Brady Quinn, and Jim Thome.

lol i pulled the EXACT same kobe redemption about 6 weeks ago, lol i love how it says allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. so once a week i call panini and complain, lol last time she said kobe already signed so she basically guaranteed it will be before 2012.

just received confirmation, panini has shipped the kobe auto, fingers crossed for good numbering, nice on card auto, and that it arrived in at least mint condition.