`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pack Guarantees... HOW?!?!

RE: Pack Guarantees... HOW?!?!
(07-30-2011, 09:17 PM)homerjg007 Wrote: I think the deal is that you aren't getting an auto - if he really had one he would sell it
i would pretty much guarentee it is not an auto and is just his base card

The fact the guy misspells the word fresh.....I would steer clear among all the other reasons people listed.
(07-30-2011, 09:11 PM)dandsbeck1 Wrote: The auction in question...

http://cgi.ebay.com/2011-BOWMAN-PLATINUM...4aad605d4c
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

don't bid and don't waste any of your money....
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

Enjoy your retail unnumbered purple refractor. I'll all but guarantee that's what it'll be.

(07-30-2011, 10:00 PM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: Enjoy your retail unnumbered purple refractor. I'll all but guarantee that's what it'll be.
I agree. You can see who the purple refractors are in these hanger packs.
Joe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collecting Cal Ripken, Eddie Murray, Manny Machado and any other nice Orioles.

Apparently, re sealing packs is very easy.
Need proof? Youtube "topps monopoly" and keep in mind that every single pack opened in the vid was re sealed, including the box.

But for racks, I assume u can see thru them.

Don't ever buy hot packs. It's a waste of money and you're encouraging this garbage
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(07-30-2011, 09:15 PM)dandsbeck1 Wrote: It's a bid-auction, so it STARTS at .99. BIN is $44 and his last one that sold had 3 bids and sold for $44. I'm just saying a Harper card plus a few purple refractors plus a CHANCE at a harper auto sounds like a pretty good deal at $44...
So go for it, just dont come back here complaining when you pull Harper's base card. I dont know how many threads need be made until people realize if its to good to be true...ITS PROBABLY NOT
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

(07-31-2011, 07:07 AM)cheetos Wrote: So go for it, just dont come back here complaining when you pull Harper's base card. I dont know how many threads need be made until people realize if its to good to be true...ITS PROBABLY NOT
+1
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I can buy that...(or not buy the hot pack, as it would.Smile I've lived long enough to know if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is... There's a difference between gambling by buying a hobby box (I'm a gambler...and LOVE the rush of opening packs) and buying a hot pack looking for a megahit. Thanks for the inputs all.
Dave J.

Collecting current and former Georgia Tech sports stars, Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Ken Griffey Jr., and Albert Pujols