`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Allen & Ginter US State... anybody looking for MONTANA

2011 Allen & Ginter US State... anybody looking for MONTANA
Just pulled the US State Relic "card" of Montana. If anyone is interested, let me know.

RE: 2011 Allen & Ginter US State... anybody looking for MONTANA
(07-30-2011, 09:00 PM)joserobles Wrote: Just pulled the US State Relic "card" of Montana. If anyone is interested, let me know.
I'd be interested... what're you looking for for it?
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(07-30-2011, 09:27 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: I'd be interested... what're you looking for for it?
A nice auto of the following
Clayton Kershaw
Matt Kemp
Andre Ethier

(07-30-2011, 09:33 PM)joserobles Wrote: A nice auto of the following
Clayton Kershaw
Matt Kemp
Andre Ethier
I'm afraid I don't have any Dodgers autos.... I do have a few other nice autos though, as well as some 2011 Ginter and 2011 Platinum that I haven't yet added.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

I had thought about persuing Kentucky, California, and Minnesota....then I saw the current BV.
Is this thing on?

(07-30-2011, 09:57 PM)shivelycore Wrote: I had thought about persuing Kentucky, California, and Minnesota....then I saw the current BV.
I was surprised with the BV also. I nice surprise. LOL

Bump...