`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
watching online box breaks

RE: watching online box breaks
The best of watching online box breaks is seeing a box busted with awful hits and then think that fortunately it's not you who wasted $90, $120, etc. on it!

(07-19-2011, 08:48 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: That way she's ok with it because I brought her flowers and she won't think the reason for buying her flowers was because I was bad
haha don't ever underestimate women, lol. I can co-sign the hiding bit though Smile getting stuff shipped to your office and such

I enjoy watching breaks online. It gives me a good look at what to expect from a certain product, if I buy it.
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

(07-19-2011, 08:48 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: I watch box breaks all time. I tell my gf it feeds my need. WRONG, it makes me envious and gives me bad ideas :-P. Hahaha, imso bad man.....I'll go to the shop when I really shouldnt, crack them and hide them from her. That same day i'll buy her flowers. Then the following day, "Hey baby, you wanna see what I got from MVP today??" That way she's ok with it because I brought her flowers and she won't think the reason for buying her flowers was because I was bad but because I Love her and always thinking of her :-) I'm not a bad person I swear! I do really love her but i'm also a little scared of her :-)
lol. I can kind of agree to having done something like that.

Wife: "Sweety, we need milk."
Me: "Ok."
While at the store I call her...
Me: "What movie was it you said you wanted to see? And is it ok if I get the boys a toy each?"
Wife: "Yeah."
Get home.
Wife: "What'd ya get?"
Me: "Well, I got you that movie, I got this for (son1) and this for (son2)."
Wife: "Did you buy yourself some cards?" (with an expecting look on her face like she knew it was going to happen)
Me: Answer 1 "Yeah, it was only one pack though." Answer 2 "Yeah, they had this on sale." Answer 3 "Well, I didn't think me getting a $5 thing was bad since each of you got $10 things."

And I'm guilty of using my credit card at times and breaking them in the car, then taking them straight to my shelf before she sees. Smile She knows I love cards, she knows I would spend my last dime (after bills) on cards, so she kind of expects it. Doesn't like it, but expects it. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Just wait until the

Wife: "Did you buy yourself some cards?"

turns into a

Wife: "You bought yourself some cards again, didn't you?"

lol, just kidding. gotta give it up for the ladies keeping up with us and our strange hobby.

+1 Xstream hahaha! She'll ask me what I did today. I just smile :-) "Did you go to MVP :-)?" She knows me well :-) She's a good woman :-) +1 to woman in your life

+1 for my girl, it sickens me, we are planning for our wedding, will be next july, and all i can think about is how many exquisite jordan autos i could get for what this wedding is going to cost. but i love her with all my heart and supports me in this hobby, i love it, every occasion for presents i get to pick out wax, yay, i love her!!!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(07-20-2011, 07:38 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: +1 for my girl, it sickens me, we are planning for our wedding, will be next july, and all i can think about is how many exquisite jordan autos i could get for what this wedding is going to cost. but i love her with all my heart and supports me in this hobby, i love it, every occasion for presents i get to pick out wax, yay, i love her!!!!!!!
Congratulations on the pending wedding.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-20-2011, 07:38 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: +1 for my girl, it sickens me, we are planning for our wedding, will be next july, and all i can think about is how many exquisite jordan autos i could get for what this wedding is going to cost.
I, Pingbling23, take you, Exquisite Jordan auto, to be my lawful... *finger snap*

(07-21-2011, 02:26 AM)folkertino Wrote: I, Pingbling23, take you, Exquisite Jordan auto, to be my lawful... *finger snap*
hahahahah, lmao!!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Sometimes when I get home on a mailday and grab that new single that I just bought off of ebay for "X" amount from the mailbox. I am walking in with it and she may ask " New Card?". I say yep, I got it in a pretty good trade on the Beckett forum.

Anyone pulled that one???
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!