`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
watching online box breaks

RE: watching online box breaks
(07-21-2011, 12:48 PM)got watcha want Wrote: Sometimes when I get home on a mailday and grab that new single that I just bought off of ebay for "X" amount from the mailbox. I am walking in with it and she may ask " New Card?". I say yep, I got it in a pretty good trade on the Beckett forum.

Anyone pulled that one???
No I haven't. Smile Wow. But that might also be because my wife does the bills (keeps me from having to tell her no we can't buy this and that and this). Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I know you youtube watchers are subscribed to this guy Kollectornet, right
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

(07-21-2011, 12:48 PM)got watcha want Wrote: Sometimes when I get home on a mailday and grab that new single that I just bought off of ebay for "X" amount from the mailbox. I am walking in with it and she may ask " New Card?". I say yep, I got it in a pretty good trade on the Beckett forum.

Anyone pulled that one???
Nope, she can be a non-working housewife OR complain about my spending. Not both. :-)

chri5784s gold standard cases were pretty bad... I'm still waiting for a golden ticket to pop up!!
NEED: Thabeet, Pendergraph, Andersen, Flynn, Derozan Crown Royale Rookies.

(07-21-2011, 10:22 PM)xxkobex8bryantxx Wrote: chri5784s gold standard cases were pretty bad... I'm still waiting for a golden ticket to pop up!!
If you're waiting to see one pulled, you're only going to see redemptions. They want to ship those in a specific way, they didn't want to put them in packs.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards