`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New PC player

New PC player
I need a new PC player. I love the packers. But he doesn't have to be on that team. Preferably cheap, someone I know and has cards every year (auto's, patch's, #'d, etc.).

Please Help!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

RE: New PC player
Help?

Revolving signature

If you like the pack-queers (hope this is okay Tongue) then youre out of luck!

lol, j/k

Greg Gennings is definitely going to have cards every year, but he's not necessarily cheap. Maybe $15 for a cheap auto
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

Steve Breaston, Brian Westbrook, any defensive player lol

yea defensive players are usually quite a bit cheaper
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

(07-01-2011, 09:54 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: yea defensive players are usually quite a bit cheaper
DRC is DIRT cheap

Yeah Jennings is cool but he's kinda gettin old and may retire soon. I was thinkin starks or grant but they're kind of expensive. That's why I'm willing to find a player on a different team.

Revolving signature

(07-01-2011, 09:56 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: Yeah Jennings is cool but he's kinda gettin old and may retire soon. I was thinkin starks or grant but they're kind of expensive. That's why I'm willing to find a player on a different team.
I'm partially biased being a cardinals fan, but Patrick Peterson is gonna be a star. Start collecting him now and it'll be easier to keep up with all his stuff

Alex Green of the Packers might be good. Will probably be the third RB for the Packers this year and he already has a bunch of cards out this year and since Starks and Grant are on the team his stuff probably won't be super expensive as the season goes on. Otherwise James Jones has a lot of cards and seems to have a few new ones each year. Might sign with a diff team once the lockout ends though.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Hey guys I think I'm gonna choose Jamaal Charles... he has lots of cards since 08' but I do have his patch auto I pulled from 08' SP authentic... so yeah.

Revolving signature