Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New PC player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need a new PC player. I love the packers. But he doesn't have to be on that team. Preferably cheap, someone I know and has cards every year (auto's, patch's, #'d, etc.).

Please Help!
Help?
If you like the pack-queers (hope this is okay Tongue) then youre out of luck!

lol, j/k

Greg Gennings is definitely going to have cards every year, but he's not necessarily cheap. Maybe $15 for a cheap auto
Steve Breaston, Brian Westbrook, any defensive player lol
yea defensive players are usually quite a bit cheaper
(07-01-2011, 09:54 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: [ -> ]yea defensive players are usually quite a bit cheaper
DRC is DIRT cheap
Yeah Jennings is cool but he's kinda gettin old and may retire soon. I was thinkin starks or grant but they're kind of expensive. That's why I'm willing to find a player on a different team.
(07-01-2011, 09:56 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah Jennings is cool but he's kinda gettin old and may retire soon. I was thinkin starks or grant but they're kind of expensive. That's why I'm willing to find a player on a different team.
I'm partially biased being a cardinals fan, but Patrick Peterson is gonna be a star. Start collecting him now and it'll be easier to keep up with all his stuff
Alex Green of the Packers might be good. Will probably be the third RB for the Packers this year and he already has a bunch of cards out this year and since Starks and Grant are on the team his stuff probably won't be super expensive as the season goes on. Otherwise James Jones has a lot of cards and seems to have a few new ones each year. Might sign with a diff team once the lockout ends though.
Hey guys I think I'm gonna choose Jamaal Charles... he has lots of cards since 08' but I do have his patch auto I pulled from 08' SP authentic... so yeah.
Pages: 1 2