`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Pricing Slade Heathcott Red Ref

Help Pricing Slade Heathcott Red Ref
Anyone able to get me in the approximate range what trade value i should put on this red refractor? It's # to 5 but i'm not going to be like those ebayers that try to claim the 1/1 crap for watever reason. I watched ebay since i pulled this last year & haven't seen any Slade Heathcott red ref listed.
Appreciate any thoughts on either this card or on red refractors in general from the 2010 Bowman. Since the OPG has N/A on pricing i hope any $$ estimates don't violate any TOS as we're not quoting the price guide.
I can't seem to get crisp pics on refractors.
Thx......Karl
[Image: SHRedRefof5.jpg]
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: Help Pricing Slade Heathcott Red Ref
I think pics taken with cameras are better for refractors, it makes them...refract! And he's a pretty big prospect so I would expect a big price tag
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

let me know what you want for it... maybe we can work something out...
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

(06-23-2011, 11:25 PM)mjanooz Wrote: let me know what you want for it... maybe we can work something out...
I'd like to get a general idea what fair value is on this. Any thoughts?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,

Well, considering I have most of his cards, I am quite biased. You have the ebay folks who like to show off their cards rather then realllly sell them and would put a 3-400 tag on it. Which I would never touch. I have seen one other before, guy wanted $200. Still not interested. Most people see Red and say....Yes this will pay for my case... He is a untested rookie in high A ball, I don;t think any of his cards should be worth over $50. I think a card should be priced based on availability and player popularity, not speculation of what he may turn into..or just because he has a NY on his chest.. You may win the lottery one day, but they don't raise the ticket price because just maybe one day you may win...

If it is burning a hole in your pocket and you want to sell it, put it on the Bay for $50.... you'll probably get $150-180 for it... his super-auto is up there for 2-3k... it will never sell. I bought his Bowman Platinum red for 19 bucks... For me as a collector, I would not spend more then $50, if you snag a guy looking to complete the red set, you could get 1-300 for it. You get it up to a NY card show, you could get double that...

In 2-3 years he may surface in the bigs... then you could get higher value... for me, a card is worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it.... me I'd pay $50... others...you never know...

ill dig up some heywards at the show this weekend and trade you for it.
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

(06-23-2011, 11:20 PM)krn001 Wrote: Anyone able to get me in the approximate range what trade value i should put on this red refractor? It's # to 5 but i'm not going to be like those ebayers that try to claim the 1/1 crap for watever reason. I watched ebay since i pulled this last year & haven't seen any Slade Heathcott red ref listed.
Appreciate any thoughts on either this card or on red refractors in general from the 2010 Bowman. Since the OPG has N/A on pricing i hope any $$ estimates don't violate any TOS as we're not quoting the price guide.
I can't seem to get crisp pics on refractors.
Thx......Karl
[Image: SHRedReof5.jpg]
just bumping this up, any interest?

He seems to be wobbly as a prospect, not selling too hotly and has a bad rep from alcoholism and fights; then again that gives him more character! The #1 of the five is currently on the auction website, can watch that and see how high people end up bidding, though the seller does have "reserve" set on it and that tends to skew things a bit.

I still want it... let me know....

The average joe red refractor goes for about $60. i have seen them sell for higher but for proven stars and veterans. We have a few in our shop and that what we have been selling them for and they have been going out the door. I have 3 red refractors and thats the trade value i placed on them as well.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]