`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Finally Complete (Sort of)...My 2010 Elite Aspirations Auto Collection

Finally Complete (Sort of)...My 2010 Elite Aspirations Auto Collection
For 2010, I decided to put together the Elite Aspirations auto set. Composed of 84 rookies in the set, all cards were serial numbered to 49. I thought it was a do-able set and I like the blue background more than the other cards in Elite.

I posted something about this 6 months or so ago. I had been down to the final 2......Kyle Wilson and Freddie Barnes.

A special thank you goes out for jFrench91 for sending me the Freddie Barnes and to Ricky Williams 34 for giving me the heads up about jFrenches' post.

I talked with Panini last week. Kyle Wilson never signed. Apparently, Panini gives up to 2 years after product release for him to sign.

Since 2011 Elite Football comes out this week and since non-skill position players don't generate many autos or interest after their rookie year, it probably will never get done. For all intents and purposes, the set is complete (one year after I pulled the Tebow to get this thing started.

Here is the new one and a few highlights. If interested, you can view the entire set in my photobucket.

The new one....
[Image: 10FreddieBarnesAsp024049.jpg] [Image: 10AaronHernandezAsp031049.jpg] [Image: 10BlairWhiteAsp047049.jpg] [Image: 10CJSpillerAsp049049.jpg]
[Image: 10ColtMcCoyAsp022049.jpg] [Image: 10DexterMcClusterAsp032049.jpg] [Image: 10JamesStarksAsp032049.jpg] [Image: 10LeGarretteBlountAsp032049.jpg]
[Image: 10NdamukongSuhAsp013049.jpg] [Image: 10RyansMathewsAsp045049.jpg] [Image: 10SamBradfordAsp026049.jpg] [Image: 10TimTebowAspirations039049.jpg]

RE: Finally Complete (Sort of)...My 2010 Elite Aspirations Auto Collection
Sweet collection there. Nice looking cards too.

Very nice all the autos are nice and clean and on the sticker. Great job. Saw all 83 in your PB that's crazy as is a lot of stuff in your pb.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

glad i could help! perfect timing too.
(06-21-2011, 11:35 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: Very nice all the autos are nice and clean and on the sticker. Great job. Saw all 83 in your PB that's crazy as is a lot of stuff in your pb.
yes alotve crazy stuff in that bucket.. i drool everytime i look

(06-21-2011, 11:38 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: glad i could help! perfect timing too.

Who doesn't drool when they look at his bucket. Every card is amazing!!! Congrats on getting the set done.

Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

Congratulations on the set completion! That's some serious dedication.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(06-21-2011, 11:25 AM)bott2711 Wrote: Sweet collection there. Nice looking cards too.
Thank you. I like it better than the plain look of Contenders which mirrors it late in the season.

(06-21-2011, 11:35 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: Very nice all the autos are nice and clean and on the sticker. Great job. Saw all 83 in your PB that's crazy as is a lot of stuff in your pb.
Thanks, Deuce. Nice Giants shade of blue for the backgrounds, don't you think?

(06-21-2011, 11:38 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: glad i could help! perfect timing too.

Thanks again, JFrench. Excellent timing! I had all but given up on finding the Freddie Barnes.

nice set Mel i really like the blue background really makes the card stand out
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(06-21-2011, 11:54 AM)collinsfanatic Wrote: Who doesn't drool when they look at his bucket. Every card is amazing!!! Congrats on getting the set done.
Thanks, collinsfanatic. Question for you. What uniform will Collins be wearing next year to add to your banner?

(06-21-2011, 12:59 PM)nineof Wrote: Congratulations on the set completion! That's some serious dedication.
You have no idea! Almost a year checking every other day. It's tough when a set is this large. You have to attack aggressively early.

Shorter sets I can usually complete within a month of release date (pending redemptions). So much stuff comes out now that people stop listing the non stars because there's no money in it. Then I'm out of luck finding them.

(06-21-2011, 01:50 PM)biglump007 Wrote: nice set Mel i really like the blue background really makes the card stand out
I agree completely. Threw the McCluster in because the Chief's red uni really stands out against the blue.

(06-21-2011, 01:51 PM)melcmd Wrote: Thanks, collinsfanatic. Question for you. What uniform will Collins be wearing next year to add to your banner?

You have no idea! Almost a year checking every other day. It's tough when a set is this large. You have to attack aggressively early.

Shorter sets I can usually complete within a month of release date (pending redemptions). So much stuff comes out now that people stop listing the non stars because there's no money in it. Then I'm out of luck finding them.

I agree completely. Threw the McCluster in because the Chief's red uni really stands out against the blue.
Honestly I think the Titans will wind up resigning him.

Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]