`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had to take a break from entering Diamond Giveaway codes for today...Edit with scan

Had to take a break from entering Diamond Giveaway codes for today...Edit with scan
Well, for a night anyway, I ran out of codes and have spent the past 3 hours in the hospital with my wife waiting on the birth of our son (2nd child). Her labor has been starting/stopping but her blood pressure is really high so they are keeping her and are going to induce her if she doesn't go by morning. Last time we were in this hospital for our first one, they didn't have public internet....maybe I won't have to be out of codes after all....lol...I can buy them and redeem them with my phone but it's a pain in the butt. I'm half joking about the code obsession, truly just hoping my son (Jacoby) will be born on Father's day. Wish us luck!!!

[Image: 2011-06-20_13-22-27_18.jpg]

Jacoby McCarthy

8lbs 10 oz 21 inches
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

RE: Had to take a break from entering Diamond Giveaway codes for today
(06-19-2011, 03:45 PM)cmccart8 Wrote: Well, for a night anyway, I ran out of codes and have spent the past 3 hours in the hospital with my wife waiting on the birth of our son (2nd child). Her labor has been starting/stopping but her blood pressure is really high so they are keeping her and are going to induce her if she doesn't go by morning. Last time we were in this hospital for our first one, they didn't have public internet....maybe I won't have to be out of codes after all....lol...I can buy them and redeem them with my phone but it's a pain in the butt. I'm half joking about the code obsession, truly just hoping my son (Jacoby) will be born on Father's day. Wish us luck!!!
Good luck. I've been through 3 of those. Hope everything goes great!

Will he be FT when he arrives?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(06-19-2011, 03:55 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Will he be FT when he arrives?
Only for Jose Reyes....Wink

(06-19-2011, 03:55 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Will he be FT when he arrives?

Mmmmmm I know ebay has a no selling of humans policy but I don't see anything in the Beckett TOS...

(06-19-2011, 03:58 PM)thatpersonphil Wrote: Mmmmmm I know ebay has a no selling of humans policy but I don't see anything in the Beckett TOS...

I'm sure as long as he is uploaded into org and beckett gets their cut they will be fine with it.

How about a David Wright base card (3 corners are in bad condition)?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(06-19-2011, 04:00 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: How about a David Wright base card (3 corners are in bad condition)?
Dude you don't understand, this is in MINT condition. And everything about David Wright is in bad condition at this point.

RE: Had to take a break from entering Diamond Giveaway codes for today...Edit with scan
Bump for scan

RE: Had to take a break from entering Diamond Giveaway codes for today...Edit with scan
1. congrats!
2. awesome choice of name (im not biased in any way whatsoever)