`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trading Football for Baseball - Updated Scans

Trading Football for Baseball - Updated Scans
Hey folks, here's a good portion of what's left of my football stuff, which I'm looking to trade for baseball. If you want something and don't have baseball to trade, I'm also open to selling stuff, so make me an offer. Fire me an open offer or post in the thread (or both) if you want to trade. Cheers.
[Image: june21.jpg]
[Image: june22.jpg]
[Image: june23.jpg]
[Image: june24.jpg]
[Image: june25.jpg]
[Image: june26.jpg]
[Image: june27.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Trading Football for Baseball - Updated Scans
Wow I wish I had me some baseball to trade you, I see abut 5 I would die for, and 6 more I would get maimed for lol.

Although I'll see my grandpa this weekend maybe I can persuade him to let go of a few cards...
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

can you pleae check my baseball bucket thnx

Im interested in that Massaquio auto. CMB its in my sig.

Thanks

I like the Nicks, Best, Chris Johnson, or the Stafford, I have a little bit of baseball if you want to check.

Didn't see anything I could use, sorry bud.

(06-03-2011, 06:09 AM)megatronford Wrote: I like the Nicks, Best, Chris Johnson, or the Stafford, I have a little bit of baseball if you want to check.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Let me know who you are looking for as far as baseball.
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

I'm pretty open, mainly looking for prospect autos or nice autos of stars of Cleveland Indians, but also always loading up on other trade bait.

(06-03-2011, 01:23 PM)mercier2002 Wrote: Let me know who you are looking for as far as baseball.

did you see anything in my bucket for that Massaquio auto?

trade offer sent