Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trading Football for Baseball - Updated Scans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey folks, here's a good portion of what's left of my football stuff, which I'm looking to trade for baseball. If you want something and don't have baseball to trade, I'm also open to selling stuff, so make me an offer. Fire me an open offer or post in the thread (or both) if you want to trade. Cheers.
[Image: june21.jpg]
[Image: june22.jpg]
[Image: june23.jpg]
[Image: june24.jpg]
[Image: june25.jpg]
[Image: june26.jpg]
[Image: june27.jpg]
Wow I wish I had me some baseball to trade you, I see abut 5 I would die for, and 6 more I would get maimed for lol.

Although I'll see my grandpa this weekend maybe I can persuade him to let go of a few cards...
can you pleae check my baseball bucket thnx
Im interested in that Massaquio auto. CMB its in my sig.

Thanks
I like the Nicks, Best, Chris Johnson, or the Stafford, I have a little bit of baseball if you want to check.
Didn't see anything I could use, sorry bud.

(06-03-2011, 06:09 AM)megatronford Wrote: [ -> ]I like the Nicks, Best, Chris Johnson, or the Stafford, I have a little bit of baseball if you want to check.
Let me know who you are looking for as far as baseball.
I'm pretty open, mainly looking for prospect autos or nice autos of stars of Cleveland Indians, but also always loading up on other trade bait.

(06-03-2011, 01:23 PM)mercier2002 Wrote: [ -> ]Let me know who you are looking for as far as baseball.
did you see anything in my bucket for that Massaquio auto?
trade offer sent
Pages: 1 2