`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
My UConn Huskies and Texas Longhorns Alma Mater Collection

RE: My UConn Huskies and Texas Longhorns Alma Mater Collection
The Orakpo makes an appearance! It's only about 8 months since I grabbed it, lol.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(05-13-2011, 09:41 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: The Orakpo makes an appearance! It's only about 8 months since I grabbed it, lol.
LOL!!! No worries, that's how I feel about the stack of cards I have sitting here for you! I still have stuff sitting here for Phoenix that I bought over 12 months ago. Sad
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(05-13-2011, 07:02 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: I guess so!! LOL
Fine, here you go!!

I'll start with some nice Lamaar Houston autos. Thanks Rif and Mik for the help with these!

[Image: img102.jpg]

And another yummy Exquisite!!

[Image: img103.jpg]

A nice Orakpo that gets me one closer to the nameplate!! Thanks Gonzo for finding this in your LCS!!
Still need an O and an S.

[Image: img104.jpg]

Good ol' Jamaal. Glad I could score this in a recent trade...
Hard to see on that second scan, but yep, it says 1/1.

[Image: img105.jpg]

[Image: img106.jpg]

Enjoy! Maybe more soon! Wink
Love the SP authentic Gold Lamaar Houston auto and the Exquisite! Being a college collector I'm glad UD didn't have the NFL license. Congrats on the 1/1 Charles as well! Sweet looking SP Threads Auto letter as well.

Nice stuff there Missy I think that jamaal needs to be at my house though lol
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

No it needs to be in Austin where it belongs!
Do you have an extra burnt orange Auto Letter R, W, D or J ??? from either Ricky, Earl Campbell, Jamaal Charles, Orakpo, Roy Williams, Vince Young or colt. I have an E from Shipley, I am trying to do my sons nameplate JAY DREW in Cowboys and Longhorns. I have an A, Y, and E. This is going to be really tough to do, I thought i would ask you, cause you and I have 90% of the Burnt orange on this site if not more, lol!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(05-13-2011, 09:41 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: The Orakpo makes an appearance! It's only about 8 months since I grabbed it, lol.
Lol. RW34 needs a scanning assistant. Until she hires one though, I'm going to keep bugging her to show off her stuff!!!

By the way, RW34, I know your old Ricky collection thread is gone, but any thoughts of starting a new one? Would love to see the Ricky PC version 2.0. Poke, poke...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(05-13-2011, 11:24 PM)tigerkal1993 Wrote: Love the SP authentic Gold Lamaar Houston auto and the Exquisite! Being a college collector I'm glad UD didn't have the NFL license. Congrats on the 1/1 Charles as well! Sweet looking SP Threads Auto letter as well.
Thanks Tiger! I'm pretty pleased about the collegiate license myself. Wink Wish I wouldn't have spent so much time on the early season products and had been saving up for these instead!!

(05-14-2011, 12:42 AM)biglump007 Wrote: Nice stuff there Missy I think that jamaal needs to be at my house though lol
Wrong color my friend. Wink If it would have been the Chiefs version, we could have talked about it!

(05-14-2011, 01:09 AM)jncdrew Wrote: No it needs to be in Austin where it belongs!
Do you have an extra burnt orange Auto Letter R, W, D or J ??? from either Ricky, Earl Campbell, Jamaal Charles, Orakpo, Roy Williams, Vince Young or colt. I have an E from Shipley, I am trying to do my sons nameplate JAY DREW in Cowboys and Longhorns. I have an A, Y, and E. This is going to be really tough to do, I thought i would ask you, cause you and I have 90% of the Burnt orange on this site if not more, lol!
I'll take a peek around and see what duplicate letters I have. I know I have some Cosby and Campbell's, but none of their letters fit your needs.

(05-14-2011, 05:15 AM)nineof Wrote: Lol. RW34 needs a scanning assistant. Until she hires one though, I'm going to keep bugging her to show off her stuff!!!

By the way, RW34, I know your old Ricky collection thread is gone, but any thoughts of starting a new one? Would love to see the Ricky PC version 2.0. Poke, poke...
I do need an assistant! LOL Wink

And I'm going to give Beckett a chance to find the Ricky thread they misplaced before I start a new one, but at some point I'll give up and run it again.

(05-14-2011, 10:45 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: I'll take a peek around and see what duplicate letters I have. I know I have some Cosby and Campbell's, but none of their letters fit your needs.
Ok thanks. This is gonna be really hard to do, but I am confident it will get done. Thanks.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Switching back to some UConn stuff for a moment...the recent additions:

My only Todman auto, which suits me just fine. Smile

[Image: img076.jpg]

Some more Marcus Easley's for your viewing pleasure...

Sweet Star Gazing patch /15

[Image: 111a.jpg]

Epix /210

[Image: 111b.jpg]

Both Contenders Variations

[Image: img112.jpg]

SPA Sign of the Times

[Image: 111c.jpg]

SPx Rookie Materials...had to grab another one of these!! I really like them!

[Image: img113.jpg]

And truthfully, the only Marcus auto I really need... Exquisite 34/210. Smile

[Image: 34-11.jpg]

Hope you enjoyed!

sweet Easley's! the Exquisite is nice
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]