`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
Renewing my Collection at Beckett: My 264 SPx PC 4-11-22 #481 & #482

Renewing my Collection at Beckett: My 264 Personal Collection
A couple YTBI (yet to be introduced) while waiting for new ones....

2007 SPx Anthony Spencer 264/699

[Image: 07SPxRCSpencer699.jpg]

2006 SPx Kellen Clemens 0264/1650

[Image: 06SPxClemens.jpg]

0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote:Today's addition #208 of the PC, gives me 17.06% of all unique players #d 264/xxx from 1999-2009. How about that?????

Congratulations on #208, Mr. 264!!! Keep on rollin'! Awesome percentage as well.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

#209 to the PC comes with a story.  Early January, this card hits ebay.  New seller and no feedback.  Auction has a reserve, so I inquired with the seller what there reserve price was.  The response...$180....emoticon

Well, seeing that the most this item had sold was for $25, I said thanks and good luck selling.  But, I did set my snipe with a more than fair price, just in case they were joking about the $180.....NOPE, guess not.

Anyways, after the auction I started a dialogue and went ahead and showed my hand of why I wanted this specific card (reluctantly).  Sent my website and all.  I guess it was the right call, because we exchange some emails, I provided a few cards that I would trade for it and today, it showed up in the mail.  Thanks, Ryan.   

2009 SPx Hakeem Nicks 264/549

[Image: 09SPxNicks.jpg]

Great story and even better addition, Mr. 264! It looks like Nicks will be a very good big play receiver. It's nice to hear that the seller turned out to be a reasonable guy. At first it sounded like he wasn't.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

An official "variant", but un-official SPx 264....Big Grin

09 SPx Plaxico Burress 264/349

[Image: 09SPxBurress-349.jpg]

#210 is on the way and it is a nice one....Big Grin

It may be unofficial, but the it's a nice one. I like the look of those winning materials this year. Congratulations on #210. I can't wait to see who it is.

A little surprise in the mail today, didn't think it would show until tomorrow.  I am very pleased to snag this one...guy is a stud and awesome addition.....#210...

2003 SPx Andre Johnson 246/250

[Image: 03SPxAJohnson.jpg]

Big time pickup, Mr. 264!!! Andre Johnson is such a great receiver. Congratulations on #210! emoticon

210 might be your best pickup..... And I'm not biased!
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

westhoustonvw Wrote:210 might be your best pickup..... And I'm not biased!

I will definitely give it some kudos...it is one of the better ones.

NineOf Wrote:Big time pickup, Mr. 264!!! Andre Johnson is such agreat receiver. Congratulations on #210! emoticon

Thanks, T.