`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
Renewing my Collection at Beckett: My 264 SPx PC 4-11-22 #481 & #482

Renewing my Collection at Beckett: My 264 Personal Collection
Sweet auto/jersey card, Mr. 264! Congratulations on hitting 180!! I hope you blow past your end of the year goal.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Sweet auto/jersey card, Mr. 264! Congratulations on hitting 180!! I hope you blow past your end of the year goal.

Thanks!  Goal of 200 should be doable by years end....2 on the way several auctions, watching and thanks to poor collation, multiple 264s in one lot on the bay.  I have noticed multiple same serial numbers is several boxes broken this year...good thing for me...

Here is a YTBI, while we wait for new additions....

2006 SPx Brandon Williams 264/350 BGS 9

[Image: 06SPxBGSWilliams.jpg]

Great card for the 264 PC!
Looks like you're having a good month. Two cards on the way and a multiple 264 lot! That's awesome. I never would have thought you could pick up a card lot for your PC. Has that ever happened before?!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Great card for the 264 PC!
Looks like you're having a good month. Two cards on the way and a multiple 264 lot! That's awesome. I never would have thought you could pick up a card lot for your PC. Has that ever happened before?!

No sir, so I am extremely giddy inside.....lol

#181 is in hand....first 2009 of the season....#182 to #190 are either purchased or in my sights....

2009 SPx Andre Brown 264/549

[Image: 09SPxBrownA.jpg]

Sweet Andre Brown card! With the Giants success of picking running backs lately, Brown could turn into a player one day.
Congratulations on possibly reaching the 190 cards milestone!!!

NineOf Wrote:Sweet Andre Brown card! With the Giants success of picking running backs lately, Brown could turn into a player one day.
Congratulations on possibly reaching the 190 cards milestone!!!

Thanks....200 is definitley an achievable goal by years end....

Waiting for newly landed items to show up in the mail box, a couple of YTBI.....

2008 SPx Justin Forsett 264/299

[Image: 08SPxRCForsett299.jpg]

2007 SPx James Jones 264/299

[Image: 07SPxRCJones.jpg]

2004 SPx Kevin Jones 0264/1499

[Image: 04SPxKJones.jpg]

Had two show up in the mail...#182 & 183....

2008 SPx Josh Morgan 264/499

[Image: 08SPxRCMorgan499.jpg]

....and a little Buckeye action....whom looked very pitiful today....

2009 SPx Brian Hartline 264/299

[Image: 09SPxAutoRCHartline.jpg]

Sweet additions Mr. 264! I can't imagine that two cards for your 264 collection arriving on the same day occurs very often.