`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Today's NEW and nasty* Addition:

Auto Washington Redskins Cap

Autographed by Mark Brunell, Derrick Dockery, Randy Thomas,
Chris Samuels, Lemar Marshall, Marcus Washington, Al Saunders, Jerry Gray, Gregg Williams, Brian Kolowski and Don Breaux

* Nasty BECAUSE it was described as "...AND THE INSIDE THAT TOUCHES MY FORHEAD IS BARELY A LIGHT SHADE OF BROWN" <<< That was gross - white turned to "barely" brown ... ewwww! Believe me it's BROWN!!!!

[Image: capdirty.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today addition:

Quad Jersey

2002 Fleer Score Box All Pro Roster Quad Jersey - Brett Favre, Kurt Warner, Peyton Manning (White with a touch of Blue) and Mark Brunell!!!

[Image: 2002allprorosterfavrewarnerpeytonbr.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

STILL an awesome collection!!! emoticon

So glad to see you still working on it!

22CB29 Wrote:STILL an awesome collection!!! emoticon

Rima...glad to have you back...you're a GEM
--

Today's NEW addition:

Badge

1996 17th National Sports Collector's Convention "Security" Badge

[Image: brunsecurity.jpg]

22CB29 Wrote:STILL an awesome collection!!! emoticon

Ditto to what Peter says, good to see you Rima.

Today's NEW addition:

IP Auto

2005 Topps Heritage IP Auto!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing! Happy Holidays!

[Image: 2005toppsip.jpg]

Today's Addition:

Auto

2000 Pacific Aurora Signatures (1 of 100 made!)

[Image: 2000aurora-1.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Badge

1996 17th National Sports Collector's Convention "Media" Badge

[Image: brunmedia.jpg]

Today's Addition:

Auto

Got Another one of these...really like the design!

2004 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Signatures Dual Mark Brunell and Joe Theismann (#/50)!

[Image: 2004ulttheismannbrunell.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Error card

2006 Playoff Contenders Wrong Front/Back - Mark Brunell on Front and Willie McGahee#11

[Image: 2006contebderswrongback.jpg]