`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
Cool guest appearance card, jaderock!! Do you have many cameo cards? I figure they are very hard to come by.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Today's NEW Addition

Panel/Proof Type card

1997 Dynagon Red with Dieon Sanders and Mark Brunell

[Image: 1997dynagonreddeionsandersbrunell.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

jaderock Wrote:

Today's NEW discovery!

A variant that I did not know about until a Beckett member mentioned it - thanks to nittany13!

2000 Topps Gold Label Holiday Match-Ups Fall Steve McNair and Mark Brunell (Back says Jacksonville Jaguars)...the other version says "Tennessee Titans which I'm not sure I have at the moment.

[Image: 2000tglholidaymatchupjagsf.jpg][Image: 2000tglholidaymatchupjags.jpg]

Just went back and checked my stack of holiday matchups for you...sorry I don't have yours. I'm surprised you didn't know about the "winning teams" on the back! Hope you can find it soon!!

And sweet Saints helmet!!! Most of the guys put their numbers next to the name so it should help figure out who they are, but I see Mike Bell's auto on the right front. He used to be the RB here in Denver...

I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

RW34...I have missed some obvious ones for many years. I'm getting one from Burbank Wink
--
Today's NEW Addition

Panel/Proof Type card

1997 Dynagon Red with Errict Rhett and Mark Brunell

[Image: 1997dynagonrederictrhettbrunell.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

jaderock Wrote:

RW34...I have missed some obvious ones for many years. I'm getting one from Burbank Wink

Don't we all! Glad to know Burbank could help you out. Hopefully you didn't have to take out a second mortgage on the house with their prices. Smile

I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

jaderock, I have been watching your collection grow since before the board change and I love it! Not really much that words can say for it but amazing job! I love the Jersey you recently posted on universe, love the mud

goldspeed101 Wrote:jaderock, I have been watching your collection grow since before the board change and I love it! Not really much that words can say for it but amazing job! I love the Jersey you recently posted on universe, love the mud

Thank you very much. What's your handle on that site?
--

Today's NEW addition:

Auto Football

From 1995 or 1996 Jacksonville Jaguars signed by: Mark Brunell #8, Tony Bosilli #71, Greg Huntington #66, Bryan Schwartz #58, Joel Smeenge #99 and Rich Griffith #85

[Image: 96-98fb.jpg]
[Image: 96-98fb1.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Panel/Proof Type item

1997 Dynagon Red with Rod Woodson and Mark Brunell

[Image: 1997dynagonredrwoodsonbrunell.jpg]

Today's Addition:

Patch card

Not new, but I dig the good design of the card

2003 SP Game Used Edition NFL Patch Card 4 Color Mark Brunell and 4 Color Fred Taylor (#/50)!!!

[Image: 2003spgupatchcardtaylor50.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Panel/Proof Type item

1997 Dynagon Red with Deion Sanders, Mark Brunell and Errict Rhett!

[Image: 1997dynagonredrhettdeionsandersbrun.jpg]