`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo

Today's NEW addition:

IP AUTO

1998 Topps IP Auto!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 1998toppsauto.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's NEW addition

Jersey # card

2003 Fleer Authentix Standing Room Only (#11/25)

[Image: 2003authentixstandingroomonly11-25.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW addition:

Auto Football

1995 Jacksonville Jaguars Team Autographed Football
[Image: fb2-3.jpg]
[Image: fb1-2.jpg]
[Image: fb-2.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Show card

1998 Contenders Ticket "Super Bowl XXXIII" stamped card

[Image: 1998contendersticketabstamp.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:

Today's NEW addition cost me close to $1300 - that's Thirteen HUNDRED dollars.

Serial #1 card

2004 UD Reflections Signature Threads LTD Patch (#1/21)
[Image: 2004udreflectionsignaturethreadsltd.jpg]

which completes this TRIFECTA

2004 UD Reflections Signature Threads LTD Patch (#1/21, 8/21 and 21/21)

[Image: 2004udreflectionsignaturethreads-1.jpg]

So how in the world did it cost $1300?!? Well it came with the other 41 cards in the set Tongue And it's A REALLY COOL Set! I got it from a close friend that got it on ebay last week...apparently I missed it since Brunell wasn't part of the title. My friend didn't want to break it up so I had to buy the WHOLE SET!!!

I saw that set on ebay. I even bid on it, but it got out of my range around the $500 mark! Should you decide to sell the Ricky, you know where to come. Congrats on the trifecta--those are some pretty sweet patches from my 2nd favorite set!! Smile
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
I saw that set on ebay. I even bid on it, but it got out of my range around the $500 mark! Should you decide to sell the Ricky, you know where to come. Congrats on the trifecta--those are some pretty sweet patches from my 2nd favorite set!! Smile

What's your favorite set of all time then? The entire set went to the the guy who posted in this thread; six post above^^^^
--

TODAY'S NEW ADDITION:

With the sale of the 2004 UD Reflections Signature Threads LTD Patch Set mentioned above, I was able to get this:

2006 Game Used Jersey (UNWASHED) Washington Redskins vs Philadelphia Eagles 11-12-2006 - Photo matched with a getty image!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!

[Image: 2006vsphilly11-12-2006.jpg]
[Image: 11122006eagles.jpg]
[Image: brunell1.jpg]
[Image: 72514143.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:What's your favorite set of all time then? The entire set went to the the guy who posted in this thread; six post above^^^^

The 05 Gridiron Gear, as we previously discussed.

SWEET SWEET SWEET game used jersey. Were you able to pick up the game used helmet that palmercfan showed you??
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

No on the helmet...too many descripencies (sp?)

---

Today's addition:

2007 Game Used Jersey worn thru the Playoff Game against Seattle...Brunell never got on the field during the game, but it's a sweet jersey with Sean Taylor's "21" patch and the 75th Anniversary patch of the Redskins.

[Image: st.jpg]

Today's addition:

Die Cut

One of the earliest Die Cut cards that I can recall...this simple DC along with the Gold Foil made this an attractive parallel set back in the days!

1997 Donruss GOld Press Proofs (1/500)

[Image: 1997donrussgoldpressproof.jpg]

Today's addition

a card that shows him in a Packers, All Pro, and Jaguars uniforms!

The one card to ever do that

1998 Pacific Timelines

[Image: 98pacifictimelines.jpg]