`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo

Today's addition:

Buyback auto

2004 Ultimate Collection Buyback Auto of a 2002 UD MVP Souvenir Jersey (#/13) ... this is my 5th one  - I believe
[Image: 2004ultimatebb2002MVPsouvenirsaugu1.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's NEW addition:

#1 card

via trade on SCF with fnorth: 2003 SPX Winning Material Jersey #1/350! Fred's been super cool!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 2003winningmateral1-350.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

jaderock Wrote:

[Image: 2003winningmateral1-350.jpg]

That's a great looking card!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks palmerfan!
--
Today's NEW addition:

Proof

1999 Advantage Showtime Proof (Not serial numbered - should be #/500)

[Image: 1999advantageshowtimenonumber.jpg]

Any interest in this.
http://www.sportscardforum.com/album.php?albumid=826 />
[Image: banner6-1.jpg]

threemcs Wrote:Any interest in this.

Why did Mark Brunell sign a Rams jersey? He didn't play there did he? It must of have been a short stint, because I don't remember that or him ever wearing number 10 for that matter.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Today's NEW addition:

A wantlist card...very rare nowadays...I may actually find 2-4 wantlist items in a year. This was the 1st one in 2009.

IT COST ME A 2008 Triple Threads Jersey of Adrian Peterson, Lynch and Bowe (#1/9) which was an actual SAVINGS of $17 over the ebay starting listed price! Yes, indeed Mark Brunell is more expensive than a triple jersey of some of the best young superstars...go #*%& figure!

I traded this: 

[Image: peterson.jpg]

FOR this 2002 Playoff Honors 10TH ANNIVERSARY #41 (#/10)

[Image: 2002Honorsdecade10.jpg]

threemcs Wrote:Any interest in this.

Dude...that's Marc Bulger #10, St Louis Rams QB...so no I am not interested...thanks

Lol!!!
Now I see. I can't believe I didn't figure that out myself. Just more proof that I'm dumb...

Today's NEW addition:

Error Card

1999 SP Authentic Excitement ERROR #38AE... Card front is the same as the Base card, but the card back carries the "AE" which signifies that it's supposed to have different foil on front and should be #/250!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 1999sp38aeerror.jpg]