`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's addition:

A "variant" of sort...hehe...

I've never been much of a box buster so I never knew that 1999 Mystique had cards that were "covered on both sides as myteries"

So Davz13 sent me the card and note and I was confused as heck...never seen one like this (unpeeled)...a cool addition! Thanks buddy!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!
[Image: 1999mystiquered.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:Today's card:

A need info question!

2004 Power Up Green 100 pts...how hard and rare (insert ratios) are these POWER UP POINTS cards. Was the Power Up cards hobby or retail?. I rarely see them listed or offered!!! Anyone that has or knows the whereabouts of the Orange 250pts, Red 500pts and Blue 1000pts contact me! jaderock1@yahoo.com
[Image: 2004poweup100.jpg]
I was searching for the odds on the cards, but was unable to find any. It was a product geared towards kids, hence the issues with finding the rarer cards. You could redeem the codes on the cards at the UD kids zone for prizes. I am in the same boat as you are in trying to find Champ Bailey. Never have seen the Ultra rare (orange - 250), Super Rare (red - 500) or the mega rare (blue - 1000) either. Sad

Greg

jaderock Wrote:Today's addition:

A "variant" of sort...hehe...

I've never been much of a box buster so I never knew that 1999 Mystique had cards that were "covered on both sides as myteries"

So Davz13 sent me the card and note and I was confused as heck...never seen one like this (unpeeled)...a cool addition! Thanks buddy!

[Image: 1999mystiquered.jpg]

Enjoy it!

[I busted 2 boxes to get the Zereoue to keep like that, with no luck Sad
Oh well, might as well bust a few more of it!]

David

p.s. I love how the foil scanned...haha. Makes it a lot funnier that you scanned the covered side

Davz13...it looked better!!! ...hehe...I put the protective front back on as well!

---

Today's NEW addition:

A Beanie Bear!

1999 Team Pigskin Bear...never seen this one before!

[Image: brunellbear.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

My 1st ever Autographed Sports Illustrated cover.

[Image: sicover.jpg]

...that is one of the worst photography ideas ever for that SI cover...lol!

Today's NEW Addition:

1999 White Full Size Helmet Signed at the 1999 Pro Bowl...I'll just show the side with the Brunell on it!

[Image: helmet1.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

A jersey # card!!!

2003 SPX Winning Materials Jersey USA Flag (#8/25)!!!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!

[Image: 2003spxflag8-25.jpg]

Today's card...not new

Here's a dual auto of Thiesmann and Brunell from

2004 SP Game Used Extra Significances (#/25)

[Image: 2004ucthiesmann25.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

Nike Swoosh!!!

2001 Donruss Classics Team Colors "Nike Swoosh" Jersey!

Here's the story on this card...About 3 years ago a trading card site member (I think BMB member/ex-member as well) had this card and I was told he want $70 trade value for it (auto of HOF/Hot RCs). Because the BV was $20, I passed although I tried over the 1st year or so...nothing every happened. I think the card must have changed hands several times and it showed up on ebay...final bid price $68+...I should have traded for it!!! :LOL: To matters worse, the card got delivered to the wrong address!!! THe card ended on October 9th and was "delivered" on October 16th...my neighbor who was on a business trip or vacation rang my bell yesterday and said "I think this package belongs to you!!!" When I opened it, "I said OMG!!!!" I was one email away from filing a dispute with paypal...glad it worked out (as I wanted the card not my money back!)

[Image: 2001Donrussclassicsteamcolors.jpg]