`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
Quote:Hi!
I have an unusual Mark Brunell card that maybe you don't have.
It's from the 1997 Pro Line set, and it's a Gems of the NFL insert card. I think it may have been a redemption. It's G8 of the insert set.
The card is in 23 karat gold leaf, and has a small sapphire piece on it.
It's not numbered, but I've never seen any others.
Interested?
Thanks,
Dave

Got that one! The Gems of the NFL was an "interesting set" until recently when several power sellers on ebay unloaded them in lots of 5 and 10. Thanks for looking me up!

---
Today's NEW addition:

Interesting "crafted card"

It has a 2004 UD Diamond Pro Sigs #88 card and an Aqua Jersey Swatch in a card frame!

[Image: homemade.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's NEW addition:

2007 UD Gold Predictor Edition - the last card from 2007!!!

[Image: 2007udgoldpredictor.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW addition:

Auto Program

Game Day Program (Septemer 24, 1995 Jaguars vs Packers) Autographed by Mark Brunell, Don Davey, Shawn Bouwens, and Greg Huntington!!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!!

[Image: jagpacks.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

Auto Program

Game Day Program - October 15, 1995 vs Chicago Bears. Autographs on cover are Mark Brunell, Pete Mitchell, Tom McManus, Don Davey, Shawn Bouwens, and Greg Huntington.

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!

[Image: jagsbears.jpg]

I am still in awe of your collection and how you still do not have everything yet.

Today's NEW Addition:

Auto 8x10 Photo

This was signed PRE-1997 as the Autograph is distinctive from that period!

[Image: brunell8x10-2.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Patch color variant!

2005 Donruss Gridiron Gear Jumbo Jersey Prime 2 Color Patch (#/27)

[Image: 2005jumbo2color.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Gem Mint 10 Rookie Card

1993 SP RC GMA10 Gem Mint!

[Image: GMA10-1.jpg]

BTW ...yesterday's addition was a "repeat" that I missed!

Today's NEW addition:

Auto Baseball Cap From "Crest Chevrolet GEO"

[Image: crestchevroletgeocap.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

Uncut Sheet

1996 Collector's Edge Advantage Uncut Sheet! Sheet features: Frank Sanders, Terry Allen, Errict Rhett, Edgar Bennett, Eric Swann, Eric Metcalf, Dave Brown, Terrance Methis, Robert Brooks, Steve Bono, Bryce Paup, Mark Brunell, Thurman Thomas, Larry Centers, Bruce Smith, Napoleon Kaufman, Junior Seau, Emmitt Smith, Tyrone Wheatley, Jeff Hostetler, Reggie White, Joey Galloway, Curtis Conway, Anthony Miller and Curtis Martin

[Image: 1996advantagesheet.jpg]