`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
jaderock Wrote:Today's NEW Addition

A collectible from the past!!! Before there was McFarlane's figures, SLUs ruled for a decade plus. McFarlane's however made SLUs obsolete and a thing of the past.

1999 SLU Autograph - Package, card, figure and auto are in MINT condition! Awesome...my 1st autographed figure!

[Image: 1999sluauto.jpg]
Nice addition. If Vinny is back, maybe Mark will be playing againSmile

I hope so!!!

---

Today's NEW addition,

The 2nd Autographed SLU!!!

This one is from 2000!!!!

Now I wish I cound find a McFarlane's that is autographed!!!

[Image: 200sluauto.jpg]

It's been a challenge getting on Beckett the last two days!!!

Today's NEW addition:

A Blank Back Collector's Edge Proof card...I've lost track of which set many of these Collector's Edge Proofs are from!11

[Image: CEproofblankback.jpg]

Today's addition:

Not a NEW addition (this is my 2nd), but this is the 1st time I am able to scan it.

1990 Washington Huskies Smokey UNCUT Sheet!!!

Thanks for looking, keep on jadeROCKING!

[Image: sheet1.jpg]
[Image: sheet2.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:Today's new addition:

2006 Upper Deck Gold Spectrum (#/50)...some of the recent "regular" parallels are harder to find as people don't deem them "worthy" to list him anymore! Sad

[Image: 2006UDGOldspectrum50.jpg]
I know how this feels I have the same prblem with eddie george cards

jaderock Wrote:Today's NEW addition:

A strange Topps card...a "proof" card of sorts!

It's like a "film" and not a card - very cool!

[Image: 1999finest.jpg][Image: 1999finestbackproof.jpg]
Thats the film from the finest card ebay sellers would sell those as proofs but what they did was stick the card in water and the film seperates from the card I have several Eddies like that. Don't get me wrong I love them but was saddened when proven to me.

panthergeorgefan Wrote:Thats the film from the finest card ebay sellers would sell those as proofs but what they did was stick the card in water and the film seperates from the card I have several Eddies like that. Don't get me wrong I love them but was saddened when proven to me.
Now that it disappointing to know...but cool none the less

---

Today's NEW addition:

Jersey # card!

2004 Fleer Authentix Club Box Gold (#8/250!!!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!

[Image: 2004authentix8-25.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:Today's addition:

Not a NEW addition (this is my 2nd), but this is the 1st time I am able to scan it.

1990 Washington Huskies Smokey UNCUT Sheet!!!

Thanks for looking, keep on jadeROCKING!

[Image: sheet1.jpg]
[Image: sheet2.jpg]
Check the pit stains on the girl on the bottom left! :lol:

This is one of the more unique items right here - I can't imagine how few full sheets there are of something like this out there today!

J-Rob7 Wrote:Check the pit stains on the girl on the bottom left! :lol:
She must've been a pleasure to date!!!

---

Today's addition:

Not new, but was able to pick up another one of these! The parallels from this set h HAS SURVIVED the price drops over the last 10 years!!! Still worth $150!!!

1998 Topps Gold Label Red Label Class 3 Mark Brunell (#/25)!!!! I have yet to find a single One to One (#1/1) from this set and there are NINE of them out there Sad

[Image: 98tglfrontred325.jpg][Image: 98tglred25.jpg]

Today's NEW addtion:

I don't know why, but I purchased a Mark Brunell autograph that had him with a guy and his family...I guess I'm just hardcore! Smile

Here's the autograph part cropped from the picture

[Image: brunellcloseuppicture.jpg]