`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
The Spectra is one of the few cards where I believe that the autograph actually detracts from it's appearance - what a great photo!

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Gem fire, bro!

Let's Goooooooooooooooooo

ZSD - I agree
---
Today's NEW addition:

#1/1

2020 Panini Honors Recollection (2017 Pantheon Milestone Script Bronze) Mark Brunell #1/1

Thanks for checking out my thread and now jadeROCKing into the 4th decade!

[Image: hd06l223.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

That is a sweet looking card. Excellent addition
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

gem fire banger ... bro

Thanks guys!
---
Today's NEW addition:

Last # card

2022 Panini One Red Dual Signature Tony Boselli & Mark Brunell #15/15

[Image: j15p6ir9.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

DBay 1/1 BANGER

Let's Gooooooooooooooooooooo

I saw the Panini one duel and initially thought it was a Topps Magic duel and I was going to say how awesome the Topps Magic duel autographs are

I guess the Panini One is on card

One of my favorite all-time retail pulls - the 2013 Topps Magic Matt Barkley/Zach Ertz dual auto/25 out of a blaster back in the day

You know, when you could get hits in retail products for $19.99?

BANGER

Topps Magic was cool back then!
---
Today's NEW addition

Jersey # card

2017 Panini Honors Recollection (2002 Donruss Classic) Mark Brunell #11/20

[Image: kbm30fgo.jpg]