`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Poor Jaderock, he's just trying to show off his amazing Mark Brunell collection and we're talking about other stuff.

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(01-27-2023, 09:27 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Poor Jaderock, he's just trying to show off his amazing Mark Brunell collection and we're talking about other stuff.
Because that never happens in any other thread.

OK, fine, back to jaderock’s Brunell PC.

That’s a gem fire banger, bro!

Took a flyer on a 1996 playoff illusions XXXI spectralusion Brunell card at a show today in the hopes that you might need it. Value and rarity on it was enough for me to grab it even if you don't need it, but let me know if you do and we can work something out.

Today's NEW addition:

On Card Auto

2022 Panini Spectra Sky High Celestrial Brunell #/99 - Everyone seems to LOVE on card autographs, but in certain cases, they are NOT for the better. 2022 Spectra is another case where a sticker autograph would be better. The gold paint pen smears and misses in spots and also bleeds onto the back of next card they sign as the signer stacks them up. UGH!

Thanks for looking and now jadeROCKing into the 4th decade!
[Image: 9t43dpkt.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(02-02-2023, 10:11 PM)jaderock Wrote: Today's NEW addition:

On Card Auto

2022 Panini Spectra Sky High Celestrial Brunell #/99 - Everyone seems to LOVE on card autographs, but in certain cases, they are NOT for the better. 2022 Spectra is another case where a sticker autograph would be better. The gold paint pen smears and misses in spots and also bleeds onto the back of next card they sign as the signer stacks them up. UGH!
I am one that prefers on-card autos, HOWEVER, you are spot on.  The sticker auto would have worked much better on this particular card.  Nice add to the PC.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

I have no idea what Panini did such a nice looking card and then tried to add a gold colored on card auto - card would look better without the autograph.

Panini gonna Panini

Today's NEW addition:

Dual Jersey #/Jersey #

2022 Panini Spectra Sky High Signatures Neon Splatter Mark Brunell #8/8

Thanks for looking and now jadeROCKing into the 4th decade!
[Image: 0ku389ix.png]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Now that is a GEM FIRE BANGER , eBay 1/1 lets GOOOOOOOO
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(02-09-2023, 10:35 PM)Speak917 Wrote: Now that is a GEM FIRE BANGER , eBay 1/1 lets GOOOOOOOO
Facts