`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Love it, I just found my way back to the beckett message boards. And who do I see, Jaderock with the best personal collection on the planet!
[Image: VOLS_zpsf7cf6842.jpg]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Speak and rj - thanks
---
jeffcayce - LONG TIME since we last saw you here! Hope your Vols collection is going strong!
---
Today's NEW addition:

A retail parallel that eluded me for 4 years and now helps me complete the rainbow.

2019 Panini Donruss Bronze Press Proof #129 Mark Brunell - this helps me complete the 15 card rainbow including the Black Die Cut 1/1...also have 2 of the 4 printing plates. Many times these retail exclusive color non serial numbered parallels are hard to find as they aren't "worth" much and people tend to sit on them rather than list them! Glad I finally found one!

Thanks for looking and now jadeROCKing into the 4th decade!

[Image: z151zuc5.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Nice add dude! For all the griping I do about Panini (and it's earned), they seem to do Donruss and Score justice every year. That's a handsome looking parallel, congrats on finally unearthing one!

Nice addition. Congrats on completing the rainbow
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

Those Bronze also come only from the Megabox and I think you only get a couple per Megabox - so there likely aren't that many of them out there

And JP, Panini does Score right every year unless they do something that no card company would ever do like forget to include a team in the base set or something.

(01-26-2023, 09:46 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: And JP, Panini does Score right every year unless they do something that no card company would ever do like forget to include a team in the base set or something.
After seeing the 2022 Bears secure the 1st overall pick for 2023, Panini might have psychics on staff and just did everyone a favor Smile

(01-26-2023, 11:26 AM)jplarson Wrote: After seeing the 2022 Bears secure the 1st overall pick for 2023, Panini might have psychics on staff and just did everyone a favor Smile
Definitely a year they want to forget.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(01-26-2023, 11:51 AM)Speak917 Wrote: Definitely a year they want to forget.
LOL, this will never not be comedy gold - "The Year Panini Forgot To Put the Chicago Bears in a Football Card Set"

JP, what are you hoping they do at #1?

(01-26-2023, 04:21 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: LOL, this will never not be comedy gold - "The Year Panini Forgot To Put the Chicago Bears in a Football Card Set"

JP, what are you hoping they do at #1?
Trade down and pick up more picks, ideally keep a 1st in the top 10 this year and snag another 1st next year.

(01-26-2023, 09:32 PM)jplarson Wrote: Trade down and pick up more picks, ideally keep a 1st in the top 10 this year and snag another 1st next year.
Good call, if you don’t need a QB there’s no need to hang on to #1.