`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
It goes without saying ... that's a banger, bro.

Love the bold blue Sharpie!

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's NEW addition:

Complete set

2022 Panini Gold Standard 24K Mark Brunell - 3 card set #1/1, #8/10 (jersey #) and #/49 - for once this was quick and painless!

Thanks for looking and now jadeROCKing into the 4th decade!

[Image: oe0624nr.JPG]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Triple the fun ? ????????
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(12-08-2022, 08:43 AM)Speak917 Wrote: Triple the fun ? ????????
The question marks should have been the fire emoji....lol

Nice trio of the Gold Standard - and based upon the other Gold Standard cards I got (the Gold Jacket HoF ones mainly) whoever sold them for you probably sold them for painfully cheap compared to the box prices - but they are very sharp looking cards

Nice Triple Bangers, Bro

Let's Effing Goooooooooooooo

Thanks Speak and rj
--
ZSD - yes buying singles is proven to be cost effective versus buying a box.
--

Today's NEW addition:

Stars and Stripes!

2021 Panini National Treasures Stars and Stripes Mark Brunell #/13 ... Again I let the 1st 3 go to other collectors and then waited til the fall before the 4th one popped up and I finally got one...note to self, although patient as heck - even waiting 20+ years on some 1990s parallels, I hate waiting on new cards. When the 1st/2nd one pop up I like to get them so I don't have to worry about looking for them again. Weighing the pros and cons?!?

[Image: wup7aiy5.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

That NT is really nice. Just an overall attractive card design, but again, I am always a fan of the patriotic theme.

Agree Speak!
---
Merry Xmas and happy Holidays!

Today's NEW addition:

Rainbow (almost)

2021 Panini Prizm Near Complete Rainbow Set - Just missing one! Can you name all the parallels in the pboto (without looking them up, lol)?!?

[Image: 313ts784.jpg]

Merry Christmas!!!!!!