`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(04-20-2021, 04:42 PM)savagenate Wrote: Why hasn't Jaderock been featured by beckett yet????
You mean featured again Smile? He was in issue #318.

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(04-20-2021, 05:11 PM)jplarson Wrote: You mean featured again Smile?  He was in issue #318.
Oh ok! Good Smile

(04-20-2021, 10:16 AM)cpr3584 Wrote: love brunell but even his best cards are hardly worth anything
I would say getting $4700 for a Brunell card isn't too shabby.
---
May try for a third time (3 different decades) to be Beckett's Super Collector 
---
Today's NEW addition:

1/1

2020 Panini Gold Standard Double Standard Black Dual Autograph Mark Brunell and Gardner Minshew #1/1...This was found within a week of Gold Standard being released last year, but because Minshew was still a "Hot" prospect, the price was out of my range. I tried may time to solicit a trade but never got a response. Eventually, Minshew missed most of the 2nd half of 2020 and now is out of favor, so I picked this up at a "reasonable" price. Glad to finally land it. Now I hope he lands on a good team and excels.

Thanks for looking and now jadeROCKing in the 4th decade!

[Image: p4yf8683.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Awesome!  Love the dual autos!
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

Better be saving for that first Trevor Lawrence dual! lol
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

Thanks CMC
--
Hope it never happens!
--
Today's NEW addition:

From a 1 card $650 pack/box. Auto/Patch

2020 Panini One Autographed Patch Mark Brunell #18/49

2 years ago an auto/patch #/49 would cost me $15 tops. This year 2021, the new product prices are insane even for a non HOF veteran like Brunell...I got this one for about half the price others have gone for. After s/h and taxes, it's a $50 one color patch auto. Yikes.

Thanks for looking and jadeROCking into my 4th decade!

[Image: 6z162989.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

You gotta get 'em for what you can these days. The on-card looks beautiful! Hopefully prices go down on Brunell for you.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

Beautiful card though! Congrats!

nice add as always. $650 for a 1 card pack though..... oof. I am definitely not the target market. I'd find way more fun opening a couple boxes.

Anyone remember 1996 SPx and the single card packs? Those were fun years after the hype died down. #hologramlife.

Today's NEW addition:

One of a million parallel from Prizm

2020 Panini Prizm Fanatics Purple Pulsar Exclusive Mark Brunell - really tough to find!

Thanks for looking and now jadeROCKing into the 4th decade!

[Image: w4i1ovg2.jpg]