`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
jaderock Wrote:Today's New Addition:

#1/1 Printing Plate

1996 ScoreBoard Printing Plate...the only time I've picked one up CHEAPLY!!! Glad every other Brunell Collector was snoozing!

[Image: 1996scoreboardplate.jpg]
How do you scan your Press plates Mine always scan like crap
[Image: img025.jpg]

panthergeorgefan Wrote:How do you scan your Press plates Mine always scan like crap
Never use a screwdown or one touch holder...they're too thick and blur the card inside. Just scan the plate by itself, with a penny sleeve or with a toploader - that should clear everything up!

hey jaderock wondering if your sig is still correct that you are still at 95%
you should be able to increase it one day:d i was going to try to do the same with the aikman collection but decided to work on autos refractors and gu. great pickups by the way

cowboysrgr8 Wrote:hey jaderock wondering if your sig is still correct that you are still at 95%
you should be able to increase it one day
It's gone down by a 1/4 of a point since the 2007 releases came out, but still in the 95% range.
---
Today's card...not new but another nice dual auto/jersey addition:

2004 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Dual Autographs Joe Theismann and Mark Brunell (#/50)

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!

[Image: 2004spguauthenticfabricdualsig50.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

One of the Million production items from the defunct Collector's Edge!

1999 Collector's Edge Masters Main Event (I think) Back Proof. The item is like a photo stock and reads" IMATION MATCHPRINT - Commerial Base" (whatever that means)!!! Still cool and interesting!

[Image: 1999proof.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:
cowboysrgr8 Wrote:hey jaderock wondering if your sig is still correct that you are still at 95%
you should be able to increase it one day
It's gone down by a 1/4 of a point since the 2007 releases came out, but still in the 95% range.
---
Today's card...not new but another nice dual auto/jersey addition:

2004 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Dual Autographs Joe Theismann and Mark Brunell (#/50)

[Image: 2004spguauthenticfabricdualsig50.jpg]
Love this card btw.

Today's addition...not new but a tough insert to find

Show below is:

1997 Score Board Playbook Standout Numbers
1997 Score Board Playbook Standout Numbers Magnified (#/2700)
and
1997 Score Board Playbook Standout Numbers Magnified GOLD (#/270)

The magnified versions are "jumbos" and are seldom seen anywhere especially the GOLD...#/270 back in 1997 was HUGE!!!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!

[Image: 97standout.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:Today's NEW addition:

One of the Million production items from the defunct Collector's Edge!

1999 Collector's Edge Masters Main Event (I think) Back Proof. The item is like a photo stock and reads" IMATION MATCHPRINT - Commerial Base" (whatever that means)!!! Still cool and interesting!

[Image: 1999proof.jpg]
Now thats an awesome card

Nothing much NEW this week, but here's a card from a recent "Big" Brunell swap I made...I traded alot of rare numbered Brunell cards and oddballs for the guy's Brunell Autos and Jersey cards.

Today's Card a Buyback Auto:

2003 Ultimate Collection BuyBack Auto #/17

[Image: 2003UCBB-17.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:Nothing much NEW this week, but here's a card from a recent "Big" Brunell swap I made...I traded alot of rare numbered Brunell cards and oddballs for the guy's Brunell Autos and Jersey cards.

Today's Card a Buyback Auto:

2003 Ultimate Collection BuyBack Auto #/17

[Image: 2003UCBB-17.jpg]
---------------- were they doubles you traded?