`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Those Playoff Signing Bonus "box toppers" were awesome. I have a few as well as some of the Etched Glass ones. I would love to add one of those Brunell Signing Bonus plaques to my Jags collection, but considering you have 7 of the 15 and want more, I doubt I will ever get one.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Thanks jp and coltsfan...sorry djohn
--
Today's NEW addition:

Another set of Russian Nesting dolls!

This time it's 2000 Jacksonville Jaguars featuring Mark Brunell, Keenan McCardell, Fred Taylor, Tony Boselli and Bryce Paup ! This one is labeled by the artist and "Made in Russia 2000"... not sure why they chose McCardell over Jimmy Smith.

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: _57-1_zpsd1x5znk0.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

AWESOME!! Don't see items like that often.

Thanks coltsfan!
---
Today's NEW addition:

#1 card

2000 Donruss Elite Down and Distance Gold 1st Down #1/81

[Image: _57_zpsqvkxwdme.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

I just moved some boxes around recently and unearthed my extensive Rob Johnson collection... popped onto Beckett and boom - Jaderock still going strong. Love those late 90's Pacific inserts
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]

(09-12-2015, 04:23 PM)c squared Wrote: I just moved some boxes around recently and unearthed my extensive Rob Johnson collection... popped onto Beckett and boom - Jaderock still going strong. Love those late 90's Pacific inserts
Glad to see you back.

1990s Pacific inserts were the best! Love all the die cut/laser cut themed cards!

---

Today's Addition:

Rare serial numbered card

2001 Vanguard Red #4/8!! This was a FREEBIE via ebay bucks!

[Image: 2001%20vanguard%20red_zps12y8hodu.jpg]

I can actually see him crying in this one , lost so much respect for this guy

Today's NEW addition:

Multiple signed New York Jets Mini Helmet

Signatures include Mark Sanchez (with Go Jets!), Rex Ryan, David Harris, Mark Brunell, Calvin Pace, Brad Smith, James Ihedigbo and one more.

[Image: _57_zps4zxih41h.jpg]

[Image: _57a_zpsf7ha3k8j.jpg]

Great additions! That the first 01 Vanguard Red /8 you've acquired? Heck of a pickup for ebay bucks!

(09-18-2015, 11:29 PM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: Great additions! That the first 01 Vanguard Red /8 you've acquired?
Nope ... got 3,4 or 5 of the 8 out there. Smile
---
Today's addition

Mini Helmet(s)

Price was right so I got FIVE more of Brunell's Washington Redskins Mini Helmets!

[Image: 5_zpszm7sguxb.jpg]