`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
GEEZ man, you just keep adding to the ridiculousness and it's an aspiring feat that one day my Jacquizz PC can get close to that. Truly amazing! Love seeing the new additions
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Thanks Matt!
--
Today's NEW addition:

As the collection have grown, I either misplaced this or never even got it! Can't recall if I posted this!

Coin

1996 Pinnacle Mint Gold Plated Coin

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!

[Image: 1996pinnaclemintgoldplated.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Jade,

this PC is simply outstanding, and you are an inspiration to all... I hope to one day at least attempt to get my PC to this level...I just can't believe some of the items you have been able to pick up... how do you store and display all this stuff???Smile we need pics of that for sure...

(06-29-2012, 06:00 AM)slotman11 Wrote: Jade,

this PC is simply outstanding, and you are an inspiration to all... I hope to one day at least attempt to get my PC to this level...I just can't believe some of the items you have been able to pick up... how do you store and display all this stuff???Smile we need pics of that for sure...
In his bunker lol...I would love to see it too....just like bulk pictures of the storage and organization
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

This week's NEW addition:

2006 Topps No Name Error!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 12004.jpg]
---
Today's Additions:

1998 Upper Deck Jersey

[Image: KGrHqJHJEcE91sk5iF6BPiOfHTg60_12.jpg]

2000 Upper Deck MVP Pro Sign Autograph

[Image: KGrHqRqoE88ffVBPBPkwq-Bzj60_57.jpg]

1998 Topps Gold Label Red Label (#/50)!

[Image: 517001-Copy2.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's Additions:

2004 SPx Swatch Supremacy Auto Jersey #/100

[Image: 2004MARKBRUNELLAUTOUDSWATCHSUPREMACY94-100.jpg]

2004 SP Game Used Edition Authentic Fabric Autographed #/100

[Image: 2004MARKBRUNELLSPAUTOGAMEUSED66.jpg]

Today's Addition:

2004 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Dual Autographed (#/50)

[Image: JOETHEISMANNMARKBRUNELL04SPGAMEUSEDDUALG...RAPHSP.jpg]

For the longest of time (over 1/2 year), I could NOT sign into Beckett (using Windows 7)...well today I could, so hopefully that is corrected . I will do more updates from here on out (2-3 times a week).

Today's Additions:

2004 Spx Spectrum #/25
[Image: MARKBRUNELL2004SPXSPECTRUMPARALLEL98.jpg]

1997 Leaf Signature Autograph 8x10

[Image: KGrHqRHJDIE-SFnrLFKBPmM-9WD7g60_58.jpg]

1996 Collector's Edge Advantage Game Ball (3 Colors) #G33

[Image: 12003-Copy2.jpg]

This is ridiculous, such a great collection. Nice new additions!!
I collect Detroit Lions, Detroit Pistons, and Former Michigan Wolverines

[Image: th_445.jpg]

Thanks najay
--

Today's addition:

2000 Playoff Piece of the Game Jersey Patch #/25

[Image: 2000pieceofthegame1stdown.jpg]

1993 Bowman RC PSA 10 Gem Mint

[Image: 12004-Copy4.jpg]