`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Love the refractor
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
This week's addition:

2006 Donruss Threads (#/50)

[Image: 20001-Copy7.jpg]

1997 Flair Legacy Collection (#/100)

[Image: 25001.jpg]

2004 Ultimate Collection Dual Jersey Michael Vick and Mark Brunell (#/99)...this card came with a toploader that had a cracked OFF corner exposing the card. No damage, but SERIOUSLY this is 1 of 3 cards that ALWAYS comes "potentially" damaged (mostly due to poor packaging).
[Image: 31001-Copy3.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Sweet cards! Congrats on having the best collection out there!

Sweet Ultimate dual jersey card with Vick! Glad it avoided damage.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

For the collector that has everything:
[Image: brunell.jpg]
This is located in a Jacksonville, FL area restaurant. Good luck trying to get the mural - LOL.

Seriously though, even today there still remnants of Mark Brunell here and there throughout that city.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

(02-12-2012, 05:44 PM)tigerkal1993 Wrote: Sweet cards! Congrats on having the best collection out there!
thank you
(02-13-2012, 10:54 AM)nineof Wrote: Sweet Ultimate dual jersey card with Vick! Glad it avoided damage.
I'm glad too
(02-15-2012, 12:31 AM)nittany13 Wrote: For the collector that has everything:
[Image: brunell.jpg]
This is located in a Jacksonville, FL area restaurant. Good luck trying to get the mural - LOL.

Seriously though, even today there still remnants of Mark Brunell here and there throughout that city.
Ummm...don't dare me! LOL

I dreamed about doing a mural on our building before too!!!

--

This week's additions:

Jersey # card

2004 Leaf Rookie & Stars Longevity Jersey #11/125

[Image: 31001-Copy5.jpg]

--
Auto

2001 Donruss Classics Significant Signatures (#/75)

[Image: 31001.jpg]

--
Jersey

2003 Playoff Hogg Heaven Rival Hoggs David Carr and Mark Brunell (#/125)...interestingly, this jersey card it fairly tough to find as I only have 2 or 3 of these!

[Image: 3002-Copy3.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Nice adds!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Three great cards there, jaderock! Like them all.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks y'all
--
Today's Addition:

Buyback Auto

2003 Ultimate Collection Buyback 2001 UD Pros & Prospects Game Jersey Autograph (#2/7)...especially interested in the other serial numbers of this particular buyback card! Does anyone know the whereabouts of any other one?

[Image: 3003-Copy6.jpg]

Great looking Pros & Prospects buyback auto card, jaderock! Hope you get them all one day. Smile