`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Wow, jaderock! Congratulations on completing the quad. I haven't seen that on this thread in a little while. An auto card no less. Awesome!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Thanks T!!!
--
Today's Addition:

Serial Numbered

2006 Topps Black (#/51)!

[Image: aa003-Copy4.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

How many total cards are you up to? And how do you keep all of your stuff organized. keep it up
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(11-02-2011, 11:40 PM)chads-cards Wrote: How many total cards are you up to? And how do you keep all of your stuff organized. keep it up
If you can find my post with the Beckett article, I think I calculated there! Organized...I don't think so - just boxes, after boxes, after boxes - all in a dark dark place! Sad
--

Today's Addition:

Jersey/ Seat

2002 Fleer Authenix Stadium Classics Jersey and Green Seat

[Image: aa003-Copy8.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Cool, another card from a set I don't recall seeing before. Love cards with different types of memorabilia on them. Sweet addition, jaderock!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Today's Addition:

Auto Jersey

2004 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Autographed (#/100)!!

[Image: aa002-Copy4.jpg]

Another beautiful card update, jaderock. Really like how that SP Game Used auto/jersey card looks.

Thanks T
--
Today's Addition:

Patch

2005 Donruss Gridiron Gear Team Logo Patch (Partial Tail) #/25!!!

[Image: aa003-Copy.jpg]

Today's Addition:

Jersey

2002 Upper Deck Stadium Swatches Gold Jersey (#/75)!

[Image: aa004.jpg]

2005 gridiron gear is one of my favorite sets still
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS