`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Holy cow that's a huge addition congrats on getting that!
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's NEW addition:

Last #

1998 Contenders Leather Gold (#52/52)

[Image: fsd001-Copy.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

I like that 98 Playoff. Barry versions aren't easy to come by.

Love that die cut card, jaderock! And WOW on the full sized autographed helmet! You've got quite a few of those.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(07-27-2011, 05:58 AM)nineof Wrote: Love that die cut card, jaderock! And WOW on the full sized autographed helmet! You've got quite a few of those.
Yup...that's my 5th New Orleans Team signed Helmet.
--
Today's Addition:

Signed Photo

Autographed 16x20 Photo made out to Kyle...I'm not Kyle but I don't care! Tongue

[Image: P1260710.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's Addition:

Serial #d card

2004 Fleer Authentix Club Box (#/25)
[Image: koby001-Copy2.jpg]

Sweet additions, Kyle! Tongue
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Today's Addition:

Banner

A long overdue thank you to Jon, aka rogue655 on Beckett, for making the awesome banner!

[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]

That's cool that the banner maker gets his own day Smile good looking out!
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

I know I am probably wasting your time asking this bc you have the most amazing super collection on earth
but do you by any chance need the 1997 Pinnacle Epix Moments Parallel?