`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Nice update, jaderock! I dig cameo and multiplayer cards!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's Addition:

jersey card

2002 SPX Winning Materials Jersey...this is one of probably only a handful of card designs that I dislike. It is extremely thick and there weren't many choices back in 2002 to put this card in. Plus the spikey rubbery center (where the Jags logo is at) makes it hard to stack as it can leave an impression if squeezed to tight.

[Image: bn001-Copy3-1.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Surprised you don't like that one, jaderock. Looks like a good looking card to me. Smile
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Today's NEW addition:

Proof Sheet

1998 Flair Showcase Row 1 Fronts Proof Sheet (Paper stock, not cardboard) Includes Mark Brunell (of course), Brett Favre, Emmitt Smith, John Elway, Troy Aikman, Warrick Dunn, Kordell Stewart, Drew Bledsoe, Eddie George, Dan Marino, Antowain Smith and Jake Plummer!

[Image: P1030125.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Do you know a ballpark figure of the BV of your collection. Very curious as too how much it is.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(05-11-2011, 10:06 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: Do you know a ballpark figure of the BV of your collection. Very curious as too how much it is.
Priceless.

With 200+ #1/1s and 100+ uncut Sheets along with other unpriced items, it's really impossible to say...that plus I don't subscribe to an OPG.
--
Today's NEW addition:

Wire Photo

From The Sporting New Archives October 7, 1995 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers.

[Image: aar1119.jpg]

Yeah that's what I figured jaderock.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(05-12-2011, 10:45 PM)jaderock Wrote: Priceless.
Well, it should be insured, and that is what you would go by, even if it's an inflated price. I can't imagine how much you have spent on this collection, I couldn't even dream of doing so (well, I can dream) since I have a strict budget of next to nothing lol.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

Today's NEW addition:

Proof Copy

1998 Flair Showcase Legacy Back Proof Copy (paper stock) #/100

[Image: P1240775.jpg]

Some really cool additions lately, jaderock! Do you know what these paper stock proof sheets were used for? Was it a test run of the printers to see how the cards would turn out?