`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Yes, I have...many moons ago...I think it was September 2006 when I won best of the best "super" collections.
---
Today's Addition:

Auto

1998 Upper Deck UD Authentics Auto

[Image: zd001-Copy.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Awesome hopefully you got one of those slabbed becketts for the memories great collection just the number of pages is crazy!!
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Great looking auto card, jaderock!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(03-18-2011, 10:25 PM)jaderock Wrote: Today's card:

The always mis-identified card!

1997 Upper Deck "Game Dated" Foiled Background Parallel and the base card that is always identified as "Game Dated" (because it's on the card)! Hope this helps a little bit and clears some of the confusion up!

[Image: rice.jpg]

I hate when i see those on feebay......
And yes. I am the type of person that seems them a little msg saying IT IS NOT the game dated foil version Big Grin

(03-24-2011, 08:22 PM)jaderock Wrote: Thanks Deuce6000!
---
Today's Addition:

Laser Cut!

1999 Omega EO Portraits! Sweet design!

[Image: b001-Copy2-3.jpg]
I thought the Laser cuts where more of die cut-ish looking around the card ?

Can you also explain the Finest i quoted you on ?

(03-16-2011, 09:54 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: 1997 Topps Finest Gold Atomic Refractor Non Die Cut Full Color and Washed Out versions!

I know what these are up until -> Non Die Cut Full Color and Washed Out versions! What ?
It refers to the color - it's most noticable on the hands and face. It's not a "true" variant, but the color difference it significant enough and noticable that I call it a variant. Smile
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's Addition:

#d Insert

A freebie from ginge01 (Joe D) of the Beckett Forums! What a sweet dude! This week will be cards all courtesy of ginge01!!! Thank you, man - jadeROCK!

2001 Donruss Elite Primary Colors Yellow Die Cut (#/75)!!!

[Image: as001-Copy6.jpg]

Nice addition Jaderock! Joe is a GREAT member of the boards. We've had a few gifts sent back and forth, and he is always 2 steps ahead of me on Jets cards pulls. DIE HARD. Like you. Smile
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

Today's Addition:

#d Insert

A freebie from ginge01 (Joe D) of the Beckett Forums! What a sweet dude! This week will be cards all courtesy of ginge01!!! Thank you, man - jadeROCK!

Nice addition Jaderock! Joe is a GREAT member of the boards. We've had a few gifts sent back and forth, and he is always 2 steps ahead of me on Jets cards pulls. DIE HARD. Like you.

Guys, thanks for the kind words, glad to help both of you guys and your collections.

Cool looking die-cut card! I'm still a pretty big fan of die-cuts.
Way to rock, ginge01!!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Today's Addition:

#d Insert

Another TERRIFIC freebie from ginge01 (Joe) of the Beckett Forums! Thank you! You are jadeROCKing!

1999 Donruss Elite Primary Colors Red Die Cut (#/75)!!!

[Image: as001-Copy5.jpg]