`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
SkinsLakerSFGiantFAN Wrote:Nice stuff Jaderock. Sweet autos. I'm interested to know what TTM address you are using.

Truth be told, I have NEVER sent him a single request...98% are purchases off of ebay. You can get his signature via the New York Jets team address I believe...thanks
--

Yesterday's Addition:

Patch

2005 Gridiron Gear Name Plate Patch (#/50)!

[Image: jrsy001.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's NEW addition:

TTM Auto

1997 Donruss Preferred TTM Auto!

[Image: ttm001-Copy5-1.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's Addition:

His 1st card ever made!

1990 Washington Smokey #2

[Image: jf001-Copy4.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

TTM Auto

2000 Topps Stars Heroes of Hawaii TTM #126

[Image: ttm001-Copy4-1.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Redemption card

Never saw this before...originally thought it was player specific but it's not.

1997 Pinnacle X-Press Silver Metal Works Un-Redeemed Redemption card!!!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: fgtu001-Copy6.jpg]

Yesterday's NEW addition:

TTM Auto

1997 Pinncle Certified TTM Auto!

[Image: ttm001-Copy3-1.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

Gracing the Cover of a Magazine

Athlon Sprots Pro Football 2000 Preview

[Image: mag001.jpg]

Nice additions to an awesome collection.
[Image: ClintonPortisautohavessig.jpg][Image: beckett-sig-copy-1-1.gif]
Looking for all Clinton Portis base, inserts, RC's.

Have some Brunell base cards in my Orgs if your interested in a trade, I could also look through my full collection for all the different base and inserts I have of his.  If your interested PM me and i'll get you a full list of all I have.

BostonSports1 Wrote:Have some Brunell base cards in my Orgs if your interested in a trade, I could also look through my full collection for all the different base and inserts I have of his. If your interested PM me and i'll get you a full list of all I have.

I know cards, but I don't know how to use the Beckett system...sorry.

--

Today's NEW addition:

TTM on an insert! Yes!

1998 Collector's Edge Showtime!

[Image: ttm001-Copy2-1.jpg]