`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
NineOf Wrote:Mr. 264 is a big pile of generosity! Awesome freebies so far!

emoticon

Today's addition...the last of Bob's card installment - the 8th card of 8!

Sweet Auto!

2001 Playoff Preferred Signature Gold Auto (#/25)!! Oh my Freaking Gosh! I was floored when I saw this! A big thank you! Muah... Tongue

[Image: bbb001-1.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

jaderock Wrote:

Today's addition...the last of Bob's card installment - the 8th card of 8!

Sweet Auto!

2001 Playoff Preferred Signature Gold Auto (#/25)!! Oh my Freaking Gosh! I was floored when I saw this! A big thank you! Muah... Tongue

[Image: bbb001-1.jpg]

That card does rock!  I loved it, almost didn't send it......emoticon

jaderock Wrote:

Today's Addition via road_runner_1964 (Bob) help and kindness!

Not only did Bob help with the daily updates for me during my vacation (to MyRushmore, Crazy Horse, Yellowstone, Grand Tetons and Salt Lake City), he also made Mark Brunell purchases unbeknownst to me! What a guy, pal, peer, medicated collector!!!! Bob will be jadeROCKing all week long!

Here is the 1st of 8 cards via Bob!

2004 UD Reflection Signature Threads Auto/Jersey (#/99)!!!

[Image: bbb001-Copy3-1.jpg]

Wow! He sure got you some great stuff. Unbelievable generosity. wtg 264!
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

Today's Addition:

Smelly Shoe card!

2001 Playoff Absolute Ground Hoggs Game Used Shoes #/135!

[Image: bgb001-Copy.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's Addition:

Redemption card

1997 Absolute Gold Redemption Star Parallel!

[Image: 1sa001-Copy5.jpg]

Today's NEW addition

Unauthorized 2010 release

2010 New York Jets Mark Brunell

[Image: bo001-Copy2.jpg]

Cool, you got a Brunell card in a Jets uniform! Nice one.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Today's Addition:

4 Color Patch

2002 Heads Update Jersey Patch (#/390)

[Image: bgb001-Copy3.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:

Today's Addition:

Redemption card

1997 Absolute Gold Redemption Star Parallel!

[Image: 1sa001-Copy5.jpg]

If I am not mistaken, and I do not think any Beckett periodical documents this, only 5 gold star parallels exist for each card. The silver star version has a print run of 15. The bronze...well I do not know.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]