`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Today's Addition via road_runner_1964 (Bob) help and kindness!

Not only did Bob help with the daily updates for me during my vacation (to MyRushmore, Crazy Horse, Yellowstone, Grand Tetons and Salt Lake City), he also made Mark Brunell purchases unbeknownst to me! What a guy, pal, peer, medicated collector!!!! Bob will be jadeROCKing all week long!

Here is the 1st of 8 cards via Bob!

2004 UD Reflection Signature Threads Auto/Jersey (#/99)!!!

[Image: bbb001-Copy3-1.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Mr. 264 is truly a class act! What a great auto/jersey card freebie. I can't wait to see what else he sent to you.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Here's more nineof!!
--
The 2nd of 8 cards via Bob's generousity!

1997 Excalibur Auto Helmet (#/700)!!!

[Image: bbb001-Copy2-1.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's Addition via Bob's sweetness!

Patch

2002 Fleer Platinum Name Plates 4 COLOR Patch (#9/150) - missed the jersey # by 1!!! Sorta like finding a 263! Tongue Awesome sweet patch!

Thanks Bob...you jadeROCK!!!

[Image: bbb001-Copy-1.jpg]

Sweet patch on the Name Plates card! Mr. 264 picked out some great cards.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Today's Addition via Bob's big heart! The 4th of 8 cards!

Auto

2000 Fleer Autographics Silver Parallel Auto (#/250)!

[Image: bbb001-Copy4-1.jpg]

Today's Cool Addition via Bob's insane magnanimousness (hope I'm using this in the right context) Tongue! The 5th of 8 cards!

Auto

2000 UD Ovation Super Signatures Silver Auto (#/100) ...love this set! Thanks a mil...I mean 264!

[Image: bbb001-Copy5-1.jpg]

Today's addition via Bob's installment! Card #6 of 8!!

Rare Die Cut insert!

1999 Playoff SSD Momentum Die Cut O's (#2/25)!!!!

[Image: bbb001-Copy6.jpg]

Mr. 264 is a big pile of generosity! Awesome freebies so far!

NineOf Wrote:Mr. 264 is a big pile of generosity! Awesome freebies so far!

He is a big pile of...goodness!
--

Today's installment via Bob's TNA!

The 7th of 8 cards!

Rare Insert

1999 SP Authentic Gold Excitement #24/25...some other guy on ebay wants $80 for them!

Thanks you roadrunner264...don't stop jadeROCKing but always make sure you down run red lights Tongue

[Image: bbb001-Copy7.jpg]