`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Today's NEW addition:

Panel

2001 Private Stock PS2001 Mini Panel of Mark Brunell, Tom Brady, Tim Couch and Joe Horn!

[Image: 2001psps2001bradyjhorncouch.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's NEW addition:

New Release!!!!

2010 Upper Deck Super Bowl XLIV #37

[Image: b001-Copy-1.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

jordanbasegold Wrote:hello sir,
looking for a 03/04 gold base jordan
please help me find one.thanks,john

haha. What in the world was that about?

Wow, another 1/1? I thought you might've had them all by now? How many more 1/1's left to get?
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Kolb 4 Wrote:
How many more 1/1's left to get?

Probably 50-60 more!
--

Today's NEW addition:

Panel

2001 Titanium Team Mark Brunell and Fred Taylor!

[Image: 2001titaniumteamtaylor.jpg]

50-60 more... thats just crazy. congrats on them actually releasing another card of his too! 2010 and still getting new stuff!
[Image: dg2tcm.gif]

View my Matt Ware collection: www.freewebs.com/jrlebert (3,500+ cards and counting!)

Current Projects:
2012 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs) - PM me!
2013 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs)

jaderock Wrote:
Kolb 4 Wrote:
How many more 1/1's left to get?

Probably 50-60 more!

That is absolutely incredible! I think it'll take me at least a few more years to even approach 50-60 1/1's and here you are looking to find the last 50-60. Amazing!!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Today's Addition:

Auto

2001 Contenders MVP Autograph (#/25)!!

[Image: 2001contendersmvp25.jpg]

Great looking auto card, jaderock!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks Nine!

---

Today's NEW addition:

Panel

2001 Private Stock PS 2001 Mini Mark Brunell, Tom Brady, Jamal Lewis and Terrell Davis!

[Image: 2001psps2001bradyjlewistdavis.jpg]

Today's addition and story:

Sometimes cards just pile up for YEARS! When I finally got around to sorting it, I had a completed quad! That's #1, Pro jersey #, College jersey # (also became his New Orleans Saints jersey #) and the last one printed!

Here's what I found!

2000 Pacific Prism Game Worn Jersey Patch Variation (#1/23, #8/23, #11/23 and #23/23)!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: prism001-Copy-1.jpg]