`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Forgot to add that it was a road_runner_1964 pick up for me (thanks Bob) as I hate people that try and gouge me.
---
Today's NEW addition:

Panel

2001 Pacific Panel Mark Brunell and Sylvester Morris

[Image: 2001pacificmorris.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's Addition:

Patch Card

2000 Fleer Patchworks 3 Colors

[Image: 2000patchworks.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW addition:

Panel

2001 Titanium Monday Knights Panel Mark Brunell and Peyton Manning!

[Image: 2001titaniummondayknightsmanning.jpg]

Awesome patch on the Fleer Patchworks card, jaderock!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks T!
---

Today's addition:

Full Size Auto Helmet

of the Washington Redskins!

[Image: redskinhelmetfs.jpg]

Holy smokes!!!! Awesome full sized autographed helmet, jaderock!!!! You've got a great collection of JUST full sized helmets going on. Beautiful pickup!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

hello sir,
looking for a 03/04 gold base jordan
please help me find one.thanks,john

jordanbasegold Wrote:hello sir,

?

NineOf Wrote:
jordanbasegold Wrote:hello sir,

?

x2!!! Tongue
--
Today's NEW addition:

Panel
2001 Titanium Monday Knights Brunell with a card from NFL Players insert!

[Image: 2001titaniummondayknightsnflplayers.jpg]

Today's Addition:

Auto

2002 Playoff Absolute Ink Auto (#/30)

[Image: 2002absink30.jpg]