`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Today's NEW addition:

Jersey # card ... yeah!!!!

2006 Donruss Elite Aspiration #8/92!!!!

[Image: 2006eliteaspiration8-92.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's NEW addition:

Panel

1997 Pacific Best Kept Secret Panel Mark Brunell and Marcus Allen!

[Image: 1997bestkeepsecretwallen.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW addition:

TTM Auto

1997 Pinnacle TTM Auto

[Image: 1997pinnacle.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:

Today's addition:

A road_runner_1964 Mark Brunell vacation pickup!

Auto

1999 SP Authentic Buyback Auto "1996 SP Authentic" #6/21!!! Thank you buddy!

[Image: 1999spbuyback6-21.jpg]

That is one awesome card...emoticon

0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote:

That is one awesome card...emoticon

Yes it is...thank you sir!
--

Today's NEW addition:

#1 card

2003 UD Honors Gold #1/25...it was a freebie from Alex, aka vikingfan101 on Sports Card Forum ... Totally unexpected and a truly generous person! Thank you very much, you, sir, jadeROCK!

[Image: 2003Honors1-25.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Auto Mini Helmet

New Orleans Saint Mini Helmet Autographed by Scott Fujita and Mark Brunell...really tough finding "Authentic" Brunell Helmets and Footballs since November...oh sooooo many "questionable" items on ebay! Like 9 of 10 offerings!

[Image: fujitabrunell.jpg]
[Image: fujitabrunell1.jpg]

Hi Jaderock, Nice new additions you got...I have a question. Im not even sure it possible but can you show a pic or two of you entire collection at one time? That is if you store all this in one room. I just thought it would be cool to see everything all at once.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Bakerman8419 Wrote:Hi Jaderock, Nice new additions you got...I have a question. Im not even sure it possible but can you show a pic or two of you entire collection at one time? That is if you store all this in one room. I just thought it would be cool to see everything all at once.

Unfortunately, once I get everything, I take a picture or two and rebox them up to send to the cave (every Wednesday and Sunday). The cave is just that...all cards and memorabilia is in boxes...nothing, I mean nothing, is displayed there nor in my house Sad Odd, but I don't have any "free" space for my collection at home.
--

Today's NEW addition

Panel

1997 Pacific Best Kept Secret Panel Mark Brunell and Kerwin Waldroup

[Image: 1997bestkeepsecretwkerwinwaldroup.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Autographed Super Bowl XXXXVI Program

Signed by Mark Brunell, Shannon Sharpe and Jason Garrett

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!

[Image: sbauto.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

The only 2009 card of Mark Brunell

2009 Upper Deck 20th Anniversary "Jacksonville Jaguars" with this tag line: "Brunell leads Jaguars to early success"

[Image: 2009ud20thanniversary-1.jpg]