`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
The Snake! Nice dual!
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(11-12-2020, 11:16 AM)foleylion08 Wrote: The Snake! Nice dual!
I read this first before seeing the picture on the previous page. My first thought was a dual auto with Jake Plummer.

(11-10-2020, 05:41 PM)jaderock Wrote: Today's Addition:

Dual Auto

2004 Upper Deck Link to the Past Dual Autograph Mark Brunell and Ken Stabler #48/50
Very cool add! My first thought on seeing the set name was the SNES classic Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. One of the greatest video games of all-time and MAN do I want to play that again right now.

(11-12-2020, 01:13 PM)jplarson Wrote: I read this first before seeing the picture on the previous page. My first thought was a dual auto with Jake Plummer.
Disappointing. Kenny The Snake > Jake The Snake
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

Haha - Jake Plummer
--
Today's NEW addition:

Jersey # card

2017 Panini Limited Dual Autograph Mark Brunell and Fred Taylor #8/15

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: of1k93i1.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

foleylion08 Wrote:Disappointing. Kenny The Snake > Jake The Snake
I once got a Jake the Snake auto through the mail ... he actually inscribed it "Snake" ... pretty cool.

Happy Thanksgiving to all tomorrow!
--
Today's NEW addition:

Last Serial # card

2020 Panini Gold Standard Golden Ages Signature Mark Brunell #25/25

[Image: 0taq172t.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Oh snap! THE eBay 1/1!

savagenate Wrote:Oh snap! THE eBay 1/1!
Smile
---
Today's NEW additions:

Mosaics!

Tried to hold off until I got most of the parallels - I'm close to completing the rainbow sans #1/1 - more to come

2020 Panini Mosaic - 1st Row: Base, Silver Prizm, Silver Mosaic, White Sparkles (Panini Direct)
2nd Row: Red Mosaic, Green Mosaic, Pink Mosaic and Genesis (SP)
3rd Row: Blue Reactive, Gold Reactive, Green Reactive and Orange Reactive

[Image: 3489b1pw.jpg]

So many colors!

savagenate Wrote:So many colors!
And more to come!
---
Today's NEW additions:

More colors of the Rainbow

2020 Panini Mosaic No Huddle Parallels 

1st Row: No Huddle Disco, Blue No Huddle Disco #/75
2nd Row: Purple No Huddle Disco #/50, Pink No Huddle Disco #/20
3rd Row: Gold No Huddle Disco #/10

[Image: wdhb41rg.jpg]