`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Know I'm Wishing On A Star Here...

RE: I Know I'm Wishing On A Star Here...
(03-26-2024, 10:17 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I come here for all the robust box breaks and witty banter.
LOL.  I think a 1,500-piece puzzle is calling you.

(03-26-2024, 07:40 AM)Simpleton Wrote: I have a feeling that this site won't admit it has a problem but still want to continue taking your money since it figures you need to pay in order to get pricing from previous sets from years ago. I tried many times to email Sam Zimmer and no response. Who is the CEO of this badly run site?

Update: This is the latest edition CEO Kevin Isaacson replacing Beckett CEO Kunal Chopra . He is the second CEO replacing another within one Year. That
should explain everything as to why there are so many issues.
Looking at the reviews on Glassdoor given by employees once this new CEO came on board, I'm not really surprised at how poorly they've been doing on the pricing.

2 1/2 Stars out of 5 is pretty bad lol.

2024 Topps Heritage is coming soon and it worries me as to how long that would take before their priced. It no longer the fact that the top cards are a priority, its now if there is anyone available to price the stuff. Still haven't received a response from Sam Zimmer. I have to think that he no longer works here or on leave. i just wish they would give us some kind of update. Wish there was another site like this but better runed and care for their customers.

My wife and I have talked about starting a similar business but I am not a social network person and she is not a sports fan.

We just need someone to invest in, I guess.

Whats needed is to expose this site for what it is and maybe someone will see the business profit side of this and will be willing to invest in a new site. Becket will keep rolling along because of people like us who keep paying for bad service and the thing is that we know it and we really dont have any other options so well all need to go public and expose this site for bad service, or in this case, no service and bad customer service.