`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Know I'm Wishing On A Star Here...

RE: I Know I'm Wishing On A Star Here...
Well I loaded 180 unique cards from 2024 Topps and exactly 65 cards had pricing, so 1/3 of what I loaded. I'll keep hoping they get more pricing over the coming days.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

Update:
They have priced the Stadium Club Oversized Boxtoppers and the '69 Team history in Archives

Still waiting for 2023 Holiday relics and Topps Black and White...I know there are more, but these are my concerns.

Have emailed concerning a time frame and they said that the Black and White set is not a major set..no word on relics from Holiday yet.

1 month form 2024 Topps release..so I hope for prices today or tomorrow..

Seems like a consistent pattern.

This is crazy. Where is the rest of the 2024 Topps Pricing? Worse thing is that no Management comes to the forum to give any answers. Screw the emails, its time for some answers. I'm sick and tired of wasting my money for a site that doesn't care for their customers.

Nothing new from my pile for pricing again this week.  2024 Topps "Flagship" 5 weeks + since release..not good...even some RCs are not priced.
2023 Holiday Relics..nothing..even though they are not high end $$..they have been out for months..
AND..no response at all from anyone at Beckett.

Someone mentioned alternatives to Beckett...I can not find anything..looks like the "shut up, pay up" part of the relationship is starting in earnest.

Too bad, I have been here for 25 years..through re-org and good and bad..think I would know better..I must be clinically insane (do the same thing over and over and expect a different result)

Yeah this is beyond ridiculous now. What the heck are we paying for???? Been a subscriber for many years but this will be my last. Plenty of free auction tracker sites out there where you can get a good idea of card values.

Deep-down we all know this will not improve. Us older members are afraid to change, and the younger members are too busy to change. And, so, we sit and suffer.

At least I got rid of the need to trade with so many cards not priced or proper value adjusted. Still, seeing certain players become more popular used to be part of the hobby fun.

Now, I barely see any movement in my ORG overall value, and wonder what the heck am I paying Beckett for. (Other than sentimental reasons.)

I have a feeling that this site won't admit it has a problem but still want to continue taking your money since it figures you need to pay in order to get pricing from previous sets from years ago. I tried many times to email Sam Zimmer and no response. Who is the CEO of this badly run site?

Update: This is the latest edition CEO Kevin Isaacson replacing Beckett CEO Kunal Chopra . He is the second CEO replacing another within one Year. That
should explain everything as to why there are so many issues.

Makes sense. That's why Presidents are given 4 years.

I come here for all the robust box breaks and witty banter.